סימן מטבע במערכת פילטור

הי,

בעמוד קטגוריה במערכת הפילטור בניווט הצדדי של האתר יש אפשרות לסנן את הנתונים על פי מחיר.

הבעיה היא שאיפה שרשום טווח זה מופיע בצורה הבאה: 

ש"ח320 - ש"ח100

לא הצלחתי למצוא איך אני משנה את זה.

אפילו נכנסתי לקבצי tpl של הבלוק ועדיין לא מצאתי איך לשנות את זה.

אודה לעזרה.

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't find an easy fix for that but I did find a working solution for now.

My idea is to keep the text (טווח) as RTL and the amount + symbol as LTR, now you need to fix it in the filter it self and also in the enabled filter list after you select.

Edit file '/js/tools.js' and look for 'formatCurrency' function, this function will return the amount + symbol based on you currency format you selected in the BO.

In my case I selected Format = 4 (0,000.00X) so look for 'if (currenctFormat == 4) and change the line underneath from:

return (formatNumber(price, priceDisplayPrecision, ',', '.') + blank + currencySign);

To:

return (currencySign + blank + formatNumber(price, priceDisplayPrecision, ',', '.'));

This will give us the symbol on the left side of the amount (in LTR).

Next you need to edit /themes/default-bootstrap/modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.tpl and look for:

<li>
    <a href="#" data-rel="layered_{$filter.type}_slider" title="{l s='Cancel' mod='blocklayered'}"></a>
    {if $filter.format == 1}
        {l s='%1$s: %2$s - %3$s'|sprintf:$filter.name:{displayPrice price=$filter.values[0]}:{displayPrice price=$filter.values[1]}|escape:'html':'UTF-8' mod='blocklayered'}
    {else}
        {l s='%1$s: %2$s %4$s - %3$s %4$s'|sprintf:$filter.name:$filter.values[0]:$filter.values[1]:$filter.unit|escape:'html':'UTF-8' mod='blocklayered'}
    {/if}
</li>

And change to:

<li class="range-slider">
    <a href="#" data-rel="layered_{$filter.type}_slider" title="{l s='Cancel' mod='blocklayered'}"></a>
    {if $filter.format == 1}
        {l s='%1$s: %2$s - %3$s'|sprintf:$filter.name:{displayPrice price=$filter.values[0]}:{displayPrice price=$filter.values[1]}|escape:'html':'UTF-8' mod='blocklayered'}
    {else}
        {l s='%1$s: '|sprintf:$filter.name|escape:'html':'UTF-8' mod='blocklayered'}<span>{l s='%3$s%1$s - %3$s%2$s'|sprintf:$filter.values[0]:$filter.values[1]:$filter.unit|escape:'html':'UTF-8' mod='blocklayered'}</span>
    {/if}
</li>

And the last part is the add some css for the new classes we created, so edit 'themes/default-bootstrap/css/rtl.css' and add at the bottom:

/* Block layered */
.range-slider span, #layered_price_range {
    direction: ltr !important;
    display: inline-block;
}

#enabled_filters li a {
    float: left;
}

This is working for me so try it and let me know if you have any issues.
Good luck