BEWARE! Customer Service is the pitts.

AMHC

Question

On 9/28/2015 I received an e-mail warning me that if I did not log in within 30 days (10/28/2015), my store would be deleted.

On 10/10/2015 I logged in and linked to PayPal.

On 10/19/2015, my son who has been helping me attempted to log in and found that everything had been deleted. I tried to log in several additional times between then and 10/21, to no avail.

On 10/21, I submitted a request for help asking 2 questions:

1. Why was my store deleted less than 21 days after I was told I had 30 days to log in?

2. Why was my store deleted in spite of the fact that I had logged in and worked on it less than 2 weeks after being given a 30 day warning?

The response I received was essentially a completely inadequate canned response stating:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Prestashop Technical Support,we're glad to help. I took a look at your account and noticed that the site has been deleted for inactivity. The logs state that a message was sent out advising of the possible deletion. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll send a report to our Cloud Administrators so they can resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and patience, enjoy the rest of your day.
-Best regards"

Neither of my questions was answered, yet, when I logged in today, I found that my ticket was labeled as "RESOLVED" when, in fact, nothing has been done. My questions were not answered. My store was not restored. How can this qualify as "RESOLVED"?

In addition to the above questions, I also want to know what measures are in place to prevent this from happening to others, and, I want my data, settings, and store restored.

1 answer to this question