Azelab

This module adds hidden off-canvas sidebar with push animation on your website. Feedback form, Social buttons, Registration / My Account, and ANY CONTENT (subscription, form, banners, video, any custom html...).

Features:

• One click installation
  • Native Prestashop 1.6 feedback form integrated
  • Social accounts buttons
  • Custom Content - banner, form, video, google map, or any other html source you enter
  • Registration / Login (native authentication integrated)
  • User menu links (native prestashop my account links)
  • Button horizontal and vertical positions
  • Sibar position - left or right
  • Choose page types where to show or all pages
  • Choose which buttons to show - disable/enable
  • Color settings
  • Social accounts settings

Live Demo

v1.0-advancedsidebar.zip

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
After checking, it seems that the module is working with basic class of PrestaShop and is not independent.

I use a custom theme, and adding a class (since Firebug), the content appears, despite some minor display bugs.

In fact, we should format the module on multiple lines of code to make it work ... no chance for me

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

how can i translate to spanish for example? is impossible to find the words from contact and login. don't appear to translate.

Thanks

Solution for only one default language

You have to edit file home.tpl in public_html/modules/advancedsidebar/views/templates/hooks/

For example if you want translate in your sidebar "CREATE AN ACCOUNT"  you have to find these word in home.tpl and translate it between s=' ... '

Line 159:

<h4 class="formhead">{l mod='advancedsidebar' s='CREATE AN ACCOUNT'}</h4> 

Change for

<h4 class="formhead">{l mod='advancedsidebar' s='CREA UNA CUENTA'}</h4> 

@azelab

Thank you for great module! :)

I have a little problem maybe someone know how to fix it. When user block sidebar is active i can't create new account in default page shop:

http://azelab.com/presta16/en/login?back=my-account

Edited by Paweł Góra (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Solution for only one default language

You have to edit file home.tpl in public_html/modules/advancedsidebar/views/templates/hooks/

For example if you want translate in your sidebar "CREATE AN ACCOUNT"  you have to find these word in home.tpl and translate it between s=' ... '

Line 159:

<h4 class="formhead">{l mod='advancedsidebar' s='CREATE AN ACCOUNT'}</h4> 

Change for

<h4 class="formhead">{l mod='advancedsidebar' s='CREA UNA CUENTA'}</h4> 

@azelab

Thank you for great module! :)

I have a little problem maybe someone know how to fix it. When user block sidebar is active i can't create new account in default page shop:

http://azelab.com/presta16/en/login?back=my-account

Hi , I have the same problem with the Sidebar that when I have it installed in my shop version 1.6.1.4, it kills my one page check in for guest.  It seems that the variable lastname and firstname is not being passed.  If you check on firebug you can see that there are two variable each for firstname and two for lastname but only one of each of the variable are getting filled resulting in the error that firstname and lastname are required.

I am hoping that someone has a fix to this because the module is really great but without a functioning checkout I cannot use it.  Please help!!!!

Many thanks

Greg

• Like 1