raphaellepace

Email confirmation (with wecome voucher) after newsletter subscription not working

Hi Prestashop community,

I am running prestashop 1.6.1.0 and the newsletter block is not working properly. I turned on confimation email and welcome voucher options but I don't receive anything... Although, email addresses are registered in database. I can receive account creation confirmation email, the bug only concerns newsletter block. Has anyone any lead to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

do you enable the module mail alerts? enable and configure it

Hi Prestashop community,

I am running prestashop 1.6.1.0 and the newsletter block is not working properly. I turned on confimation email and welcome voucher options but I don't receive anything... Although, email addresses are registered in database. I can receive account creation confirmation email, the bug only concerns newsletter block. Has anyone any lead to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Hi

Did you manage to find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem.

I have the same problem with 1.6.1.1. Have you solved the problem? Any tip will be appreciated, I don't know what else to do