I can't add products to my store

Hello, I really need your help with my prestashop store (www.peerlesstime.com) which is hosted on godaddy

I just created the store and i am having difficulty in adding products. The 'save' and 'save and stay' button keeps spinning endlessly.

Secondly, i encounter the 500 internal server error when i click on 'my shop' from the back office. I have enabled debug by changing 'false' to 'true' in the defines.inc.php file. But i still cant see the error message.

Lastly, the store takes a whole lot of time to load no matter the speed of the internet (both front office and back office) even though i havent uploaded any product. (you can visit the store to see for yourself on www.peerlesstime.com)

It's getting frustrating and i need all the help i can get. I have contacted godaddy but they haven't been useful so far. Thanks.

If you go to BO > Advanced Parameters > Configuration Information, are there any errors with the required parameters?

Also for that 500 internal server error ask your hosting provider or use the panel of server configuration (if you have something like this) to look through the apache/nginx and php server error logs.

If you go to BO > Advanced Parameters > Configuration Information, are there any errors with the required parameters?

Also for that 500 internal server error ask your hosting provider or use the panel of server configuration (if you have something like this) to look through the apache/nginx and php server error logs.

The configuration information gives the same 500 Internal server error message with no information. And i cant see server configuration on my hosting page either.

• 3 weeks later...