"Technical error unable to load form" in PrestaShop 1.6

Hello greetings and thanks for all your comments.

I have a big problem with my onlineshop http://www.skyway.mx

I have an authentication error and happens when the client wants to create an account. I have read many possible solutions and I could not fix mine

http://skyway.mx/ini...back=my-account

The error is:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

For more details of the problem I went to the Theme folder, authentication.js made a change on the line 82:

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

to

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + errorThrown + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus; 

And the mistake was more explicit, the result was as follows:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Text status: parsererror

I appreciate the support that this community has provided, and that helped me solve many cases. Only I could with this problem and I'm a little stressed.

Thanks - Sergio Duran

I tried this and no ones works: (pleas help)

1- config/defines.inc.php

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

2- back office-->advanced parms-->performance, set javascript load top

3- Restart lenguages 

Edited by sduran (see edit history)

The problem commonly occurs when a module or modification attempts to write JavaScript code in the header, I suggest that temporarily modules nonnative you disable Performance tab and see if the problem persists or disappears, should disappear for now you'll have the answer.

El problema comunmente sucede cuando algun modulo o modificacion intenta escribir codigo JavaScript en el header, te sugiero que en la pestaña Rendimiento deshabilites temporalmente los modulos NO nativos y veas si el problema persiste o desaparece, en caso de desaparecer pues ya tendras la respuesta.