Hello there,

I've installed Prestashop(1.6.1.1), imported products and configured Multi-store feature.

But now I can't seem to configure the product stock sharing among the two stores.

I've activated and deactivated stock sharing and same goes to the "Inventory management" because the option to introduce the stock on the product page doesn´t appear(it's blocked). Only deactivating Stock Sharing in the store group options will it appear again on the product. But then I will have to add the stock on two instances of the same product.

I'd appreciate your insight on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Pedro

Edited by Blootrice (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

I've installed Prestashop(1.6.1.1), imported products and configured Multi-store feature.

But now I can't seem to configure the product stock sharing among the two stores.

I've activated and deactivated stock sharing and same goes to the "Inventory management" because the option to introduce the stock on the product page doesn´t appear(it's blocked). Only deactivating Stock Sharing in the store group options will it appear again on the product. But then I will have to add the stock on two instances of the same product.

I'd appreciate your insight on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Pedro

you will have to select the GROUP when you want to manage the stock. This is nowhere documented.

Thus select the group in the backoffice when you want to manage stock.

Edited by sjaakie3 (see edit history)
  • Like 1