Iqitfreedeliverycount - Amount left for free shipping

The Module is the best way to keep customers spending more money on your products until they get a free shipping.

• You can use default prestashop field to determine free shipping or use custom value inside module configuration -  it is helpfull when you offer free shipping just for one carrier
  • Show remaining amount left for free shipping on checkout page, with ajax support

Prestashop 1.6 compatible

shipping2.jpg

shipping1.jpg

Buy module on addons store

Edited by iqit-commerce (see edit history)

Hello,

I am interested on your module.

I checked the FO demo from addons but it seems is something wrong with shipping rules.

Why you get always a free shipping when you add a product if the free ship starts only at 200 ?

Regards,

Hello,

I am interested on your module.

I checked the FO demo from addons but it seems is something wrong with shipping rules.

Why you get always a free shipping when you add a product if the free ship starts only at 200 ?

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for report is is ok now :)

Regards

Module is updated - it contain fix for multicurrenty

and new options

- set colors for label in module configuration

- information shown in blockcart module

- information show in add cart popup confirmation

shipping1.jpg

shipping2.jpg

Module was awarded as "Prestsashop favorite". It was also update  to 1.2.2 containg possiblity to add custom html content + some bugfixes

I offer only free shipping in the Netherlands, so i use different carriers.

A few carriers (for other countries) are based on weight and they have not free shipping.

One carrier is based on the total price, and this carrier is only available for customers from the Netherlands.

0-15 euro for shipping costs and over 15 euro is free.

Does the countdown only appear when it is an customer from the Netherlands/total price based?

And does it looks nice on a mobile device also?

Edited by Lucif (see edit history)

I offer only free shipping in the Netherlands, so i use different carriers.

A few carriers (for other countries) are based on weight and they have not free shipping.

One carrier is based on the total price, and this carrier is only available for customers from the Netherlands.

0-15 euro for shipping costs and over 15 euro is free.

Does the countdown only appear when it is an customer from the Netherlands/total price based?

And does it looks nice on a mobile device also?

yes it looks nice also on mobile

about country selection, it will be visible for all countries for definied value(by default), but contdown can be easly hidden for other lanugage with one line css code snippet which i can send your after purschase

Wil it work for this carrier?

in module you can definied custom value for free shipping calculation, so you can simply set 15 euro as cusstom value, then it will be ok, then you will jsut need to hide it for other languages with css

I get it! That would be fine!

Can you tell me where the hiding is based on?

Just which language the user is using at that moment? Or something else?

I get it! That would be fine!

Can you tell me where the hiding is based on?

Just which language the user is using at that moment? Or something else?

yes current user language iso code is added as class to body tag, so thanks to that you can hide elements with css depending on language

Hello

I can remember this feature was built-in in previous version of Prestashop, at least as 1.3.1.1, I remember there was a message, there is xxx money to free shipping !

I don't know why Prestashop remove some important features, like this feature and "supplier information" section in "Product information" tab in BO, somebody really need them.

Please develop a module amount left depend on sum of order also.

For example, an owner set

to 500 PLN: discount 1%

to 1000 PLN: discount 2%

more than 2000 PLN disconnt 3%

So, if order has 499 PLN, there is a message in cart page: 

You have discount : 0 PLN (0%)

You have 1 PLN to discount 1%

or with order 700 PLN
 will show a message

You have discount: 7 PLN (1%) - for example

You have 300 PLN to 2% discount.

ans so on.

Regards

MY module! v140iqitfreedeliverycount DOESNT WORK AT ALL, 

just give me error like 

1. iqitfreedeliverycount (parse error in /modules/iqitfreedeliverycount/iqitfreedeliverycount.php)
  2. iqitfreedeliverycount (class missing in /modules/iqitfreedeliverycount/iqitfreedeliverycount.php)

i have prestashop 1.6.1.7

can somebody help?

i have the IQITFREEDELIVERYCOUNT module on my website and i have just upgraded the ps to the latest version, but i have this strange thing now in the pop up cart. So when i add something and get the pup up cart were it always shows the message how much to spend until free delivery, it now displays the message but says you have to order still the full amount. when ik click further through to the cart page, it will give the right amount. so it is working but it looks like it doenst see the product in th popup. can it be that it is loaded before the product? but i am just guessing here 😉

i hope you can help me set this right again