Feedback On My Store

FoodFromCyprus

Kalimera!

Regarding SEO:

• Replace in title the useless and too long "from our online shop" with either your brand, some keywords or nothing at all
  • Improve the category titles!!! Just "coffee" is a bad magnet for buyers. On one store I've reached a much higher visibility buy using slogans in this way: "Buy fresh coffee", "Order coffee today", "Where you can buy coffee" etc. You get the idea? That is what people with a buy interest are searching, these are your buyers!

Other points:

• Your left sidebar is too long, often much longer than your content. 
  • I'm missing a lot of confidence and buying signals on the site, which might increase sales.
  • The cart box on the left above the categories feels weird, extremely unusual approach.
  • I would increase the search box size by far. Search is a main factor for people using a store to find what they need. Like it is now, the category tree receives more attention, especially since everything else as the checkout is also on the left and the search is overseen very easily - this could impact sales.
  • Similar I would increase the visibility of the newsletter section and would add some direct benefit (not "exclusive offers" but an exact offer like "5eur to your first order" or something to encourage subscriptions. Subscribers are money!
  • Food from cyprus... but I can't read the site in greek? :(

Hope that helps :)

You should definetely consider more languages as an international shop... from markets that have lots customers ordering greek food. And of course, greek for greeks is a must on the site! My parents don't know english but are customers who live outside greece and would order on such a site, that is, if they could read it  ;)

Edited by innovacy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...