Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PROTECTED ?

Here is a Screen shot : https://gyazo.com/4211dadbb888d123f8f89942ad26cbe0

The Full Error Reads: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PROTECTED, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/askmetoo/public_html/shop/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 321

I have figured out how to get to the AdminContoller.php https://gyazo.com/f1c10a5a7bc5819b5574db6f40bede27

aned then i hit Edit. and Feeling pretty proud of my self right about now i found My way to line 321.  :wub:

But this is where i get stuck.  :(

this is what line 321 says: 

potectRvarrticaltains /** @va crea/** @var string Overrid_rvarrtica   protected $_inclu   /** @o habool arrticyed displ** @varim('If    locList of optio   /** @var Im('ISett* @var array */

Might as well be writen Klingon :) If anyone could Pretty Please Help I would totaly appresiate it.

Thank You  :D  :D

p.s. I was having so many issues my Hoster installed it for me. So I thought I wouldn't have any issues. But nope still issues but at lease they got it on the subdomain I really really wanted it on. 

I did do a search on Google for the error and i totally dont' understand any thing and I did a search on here for the error but couldnt' find any thing. But maybe i not search right. 

ok i might have been wrong about the lines grrrrrrr

if it not the one above it could be this one :     protected $display;   pro'tm    protected $Ebo_OUNlass name */

I used two different programs to figure out where line 321 is and i got two different lines :(

So if anyone could sugest a correct Free program to do this in

Yes it is possible, and very common on shared host using OS software like drupal, WordPress, etc. Some servers contain malware on it and all what you install is immediately infected. Original code of line 321 AdminController.php is:

protected $tab_modules_list = array('default_list' => array(), 'slider_list' => array());    

Perhaps you installed a non native free module or theme which infected your code ?

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

nope i didn't install any thing. It was a matter of minutes that i noticed that my host installed the prestashop for me since i was haing so many issues.
well i going to delete everything and figure otu what to do from there. 

So how do i get rid of it?

do i just delete the presta shop or the file folder for shop. www.shop.askmetoofast,com

lis ther eany thing else i need to do or look for?

or should i contact my host and have them get rid of everything?

Edited by AskMeTooFast (see edit history)