Installing Paypal - Europe Addon

Guest DavesTea

Question

Guest DavesTea

Ok, i've created and logged into my Prestashop Cloud account, i've seen the Paypal Direct module, but at $130 it is a bit much to pay for!  How do i install the Paypal - Europe addon into my Cloud account, i just cannot see how to do it?

Regards

Dave

7 answers to this question

Guest DavesTea

Hi Vincent, that did work thanks!

The only other problem I have is with the Leo Tea theme that i purchased from the Prestashop Store, I am having big problems trying to update and configure how i want it to look i.e. amend the top menu bar and footer etc, but to amend all these elements seems to be all over the place compared to the backend of OpenCart.  Some parts of the site have to be edited via the modules, while some need to be edited via the hooks, its far too confusing to be honest.

Thanks again

David

Hi,

There are no partnership with Paypal for UK, this is why there are no free modules. But what you can do is to change your shop location to France. Then, you can install the Paypal europe module from your back office. And after this, change your location to UK.

Hi Vincent, that did work thanks!

The only other problem I have is with the Leo Tea theme that i purchased from the Prestashop Store, I am having big problems trying to update and configure how i want it to look i.e. amend the top menu bar and footer etc, but to amend all these elements seems to be all over the place compared to the backend of OpenCart.  Some parts of the site have to be edited via the modules, while some need to be edited via the hooks, its far too confusing to be honest.

Thanks again

David

Can you please tell me how you did it

Guest DavesTea

Yes, I had to go into locatlisation also to change the country, then when the Paypal was installed successfully, i went back and changed it to UK again.

these are the steps i did.

1st go to localization

2nd find configuration

change to france as a Default country

then go to modules

click on check for updates

look for paypal and click install

then set

thanks alot

hi i am setting my shop again as i lost everything...

i changed Default country to France instead of Malta

first it worked then when to change it again and to Malta and is no longer working any help please