"Banner block" Image not changing

Hello,

I haven't worked on setting up for like a year but now able to do so. So I am setting up things and changing things.

I had an banner generic banner I made but now wanted to add a new one. So I kept trying to add the image and a URL to it when clicked it will send them back to the main page. 

Well It didn't change. I would say i tried like 5 times. Then i went to the modules area and just click to reset it to default.

This happened right away and went back to the 70% off default banner image with the blonde. 

Then I tried again to upload my new banner image again. It didn't work. it was in (.png) so then I changed it to (.jpg) and it still didn't work.

Please help me figure out what I amm doing wrong or missing?

Thank You So Much for any help you can give me

Thank You Nemo for responding. LOVE your videos! Thank You for those. I am re-going through them again nwo since it has been so long.

O.k. I decided to test it out. I went to a tester product I created and tried to upload a image for it and this is the error I got.

Screen Shot: https://gyazo.com/e1c03d3c3f066793e3fe41ba2732069e 

So yep my shop hates me. :( 

So how do I go about getting Folder permission? i never had issues in the past. And I am the only person that does the website. But seriously thinking about letting my 4 and 5 year old have a crack at it, since they seem to know more about technology at times then i do ...LOL!  :D

O.k. So I must have clicked on something I shouldn't have some where. How can I fix the permissions to me having Full Permissions to do anything and everything Please.

Thank You

I don't know if this helps but I started looking around if i could figure it out and i checked under the Employees and Permissions. 

There is only one there. Me and I checked the sign in email and password that is assigned there and it is the same one i use to sign in. 

I am the only one and I have "SuperAdmin"  I'm going to keep looking around but this totally confussses me. Because I havent' been working on the site in a long time and the last time I was able to upload photos was when i was on my tablet a couple months ago. Tablet is broken now. 

Also went and changed the image from [ .png ] to [ .jpg ] and I also made another employee given to all permisson and still cant' upload any thing :(