Addons sorting not working

iqit-commerce

When you search module in addons, and you select to sort by bestsellers it is not working corectly.

Modules which have less sales are showed above my module (it have label that it has 100+ sales) but modules above do not have such label and they even have no rating so maybe sell is very low or 0. What is more weird order of products is diffrent depends on what language you select, and also diffrent if you narrow your search to just modules(not themes)

For example somtimes my module is below or above of some other modules.

It is very huge issue many of potetianl customer may miss module they want to buy. Becouse if customer sort by bestsellers he probably check just 3-5 modules, my module is in top 3 of sales but sometiems it is showed as 15 which is not acceptable!

I reported it twice by contact form but never received any reply so I ask here

Edited by iqit-commerce (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Good luck, mate. You are on the same boat as me and many others I suppose.

I don't understand one thing. PrestaShop is making money from Addons market, and even problems that concern it are not solved. They might be in progress or on ToDo list, but we don't know that, communication is close to zero. Maybe the number of people leaving this platform is less expensive than hiring more employees.