tomerg3

[MODULE] Attribute Wizard Pro - Create unlimited attributes & combinations, choose frm 7 input types

Our module replaces the Prestashop customization field, as it offers a much better solution.

This is why it was removed... If you have not looked at replacing the customization fields with our fileupload / textbox / textarea, you should.

Ok, i didn't saw it in the documentation.

I will check it out.

By the way, if you're interested in a quick French "Spelling-Grammar" check of the AWP page, just tell me.

Edited by ubiq (see edit history)

Our module replaces the Prestashop customization field, as it offers a much better solution.

This is why it was removed... If you have not looked at replacing the customization fields with our fileupload / textbox / textarea, you should.

Ok, i gave a try at the "textbox" AWP attribute.

Just to be sure i understood everything ok, i'll have to associate some "Combination Quantity" to that textbox combination so that it works. Right ?

It's a bit strange to associate quantities to a "pseudo-costumization field".

V1.4.8 Released

* Support for PS 1.4.9

* Support for CCC.

* Optimized "Hide add to cart" on product pages.

Hello,

I built a shop in Prestashop 1.5.0.15 and I would like to use your module for this project.

The problem is that I can not wait very long as the list of products is complex and I have to start working on it before the RC.

Is there a beta version of this module or do you plan its development in a short time?

Thank you. :)

We do not release modules for beta versions, once a final version of PS is released, we will have an update for this module (probably within a few weeks).

Since Prestashop keeps changing code, and have yet to fix a major bug with the way override files work, it is pointless to start developing as we will have to redo work...

We do not release modules for beta versions, once a final version of PS is released, we will have an update for this module (probably within a few weeks).

Thank you for the answer, I'll find an alternative solution in the meantime because I do not think a final version of Prestashop 1.5 released befor several months. (I have been waiting over a year.)

Thank's ;)

Hi,

I see that its possible to attach a image to each attribute. For example: i have 4 types of shirts in a attribute group "model". I tried to put the 4 images and attach this to each attribute. I saw this in the demo but didnt manage to do this. Does anyone know how to do this? Please Help!

To assign an image to an attribute you need to make sure the group is marked as color group

Catalog->Attributes and Groups->Edit group.

Then you can edit each of the attributes for that group and upload a texture (image).

To assign an image to an attribute you need to make sure the group is marked as color group

Catalog->Attributes and Groups->Edit group.

Then you can edit each of the attributes for that group and upload a texture (image).

thank you very much! when i choose to scale the texture it doesnt work. do i have to scale each image manually?

thank you very much! when i choose to scale the texture it doesnt work. do i have to scale each image manually?

I did it, it works!

You can follow our Facebook or twitter for updates....

We will post here when it's ready as well.

Hi all,

i've try your demo, great plugin, but is possible to create a connection through different attribute?

for example, if i've 2 combo, when i change the first, the second get different values?

Best regards

No, that is currently only available in the regular Attribute Wizard, not the Pro (since the pro changes the way combination are used).

Sorry, but the difference between the normal and Pro version?

If i need maintain the possibility of connection attribute i need the regular vertsion?

What i lose from Pro version?

thanks in advanced

Hello,

I appreciate if you could provide / share some information about your release date for the 1.5 update, Attribute Wizard Pro... I hope i don't get any reply like: "i don't know yet" or " for update news, follow us on facebook or twitter" ...

regards,

Hello,

I appreciate if you could provide / share some information about your release date for the 1.5 update, Attribute Wizard Pro... I hope i don't get any reply like: "i don't know yet" or " for update news, follow us on facebook or twitter" ...

regards,

It sounds like you already asked us, and got an answer...

We do not have a release date, we are working on it and should have a new version in the coming weeks.

We will post here when it is ready, as well as on our Facebook and twitter page :)

It sounds like you already asked us, and got an answer...

We do not have a release date, we are working on it and should have a new version in the coming weeks.

We will post here when it is ready, as well as on our Facebook and twitter page :)

Thank you for the quick reply... A new version in the coming weeks is a good news, indeed :-)

There will also be some code cleanup, and a couple of new cool features, updates to follow....

• Like 1

The next version of this module (with support for PS 1.5) will have the ability to display attributes as images (without the radio button).

What I am not sure about, is if you even need the Pro version, or if you can use the regular version, since the Pro was designed mainly for sites that require a very large number of attributes per product.

You may be able to use the regular version of the module (Attribute Wizard), and just need to make some CSS changes to hide the radio buttons.

Attribute Wizard Pro Update for PS 1.5

Beta 2 is ready, we already have a few customers beta testing it, if you're an existing customer, and want to help us beta test it (you will get 20% off the upgrade price), send us a message using http://bit.ly/RLrZgE

As a beta tester, you will be expected to try out the module on any version of PS 1.5, and let us know if you find any issues with it.

Hi,

it seems that with AWP installed, no more possibilities to use attributes PS's native system ? is it ?

Unless you set AWP to only apply to certain product, it will apply to all products.

If you set it only to certain products, then they will use the regular combination structure.

Thanks tomer.

Then my AWP installation is "broken", because i did exactly what you say and it doesn't work.

I've used your website support form...

This seems to be a great module.

But i have a few questions before buying.

Does this allow multiple or custom file types like .AI .PDF or EPS?

And if I can create custom shopping quantities like only, 100, 200, 500 items.

And last but not least, approximate release date for Presta 1.5.

Thanks

1) Yes.

2) Not sure what you mean, the module doesn't add or change anything about the quantities that get added.

3) This month.

1) Yes.

2) Not sure what you mean, the module doesn't add or change anything about the quantities that get added.

3) This month.

Thanks for the quick reply,

by custom quantity I mean fixed product quantity instead of a text box for input of the quantity, something like a drop menu with fixed values.

The module does not have that option.

It's not so simply, since you probably want to add restrictions for changing the quantity in the checkout page...

Hi tomerg,

Can you point out what new features are gonna be added in the version 1.5 AWP?

Also, the scrolling cart problem jQuery problem is annoying me, any fix?

Attributes as images (no radio).

Layered images (http://screencast.com/t/iYGfaNlhZ )

Table structure in FO is replaced by all CSS

I'm not sure what you mean by scrolling problem, if you mean that it was disabled in IE, that was addressed as well.

I did send you a couple of emails regarding the scrolling cart problem before, and you said your module is not compatible with PS1.4.9 jQuery. Any fix for this?

Attribute Wizard Pro Update for PS 1.5

Beta 2 is ready, we already have a few customers beta testing it, if you're an existing customer, and want to help us beta test it (you will get 20% off the upgrade price), send us a message using http://bit.ly/RLrZgE

As a beta tester, you will be expected to try out the module on any version of PS 1.5, and let us know if you find any issues with it.

Does this mean that we, existing customers, have to pay for the 1.5 update?? I have not even used my AWP since I bought it, just waiting for the 1.5 compatible version coming out! If this is true, this seams to be quite unfair indeed

Yes, all existing customer will have to pay for the upgrade, and the price of the module is also going up.

We have invested a lot of time and effort into making this module compatible with PS 1.5, as well as adding new features.

Tomerg,

1. Will your new 1.5 release be backwards compatible with ps 1.4.9 if I purchase it? I am holding off upgrading to 1.5 until it is more stable (1.5.2 isn't stable enough for me).

2. I posted the following in another thread. Can I do this with your module?

I'm searching for a way that allows the customer to enter an amount to pay for a product. This will be used for things such as charitable contributions and entering payment amount for an invoice.

I tried creating a product with combinations and dropdowns with the number 0 through 9 labeled as cents, dimes, dollars, ten dollars, and hundred dollars. The value of each having an amount that corresponds to the dropdown selected.

The problem is there are so many combinations, the combinations generator times out. Does anyone have a solution that allows a customer to enter the amount they desire to pay for a custom product?

1) Yes, of course.

2) No, it does not have this option, however, the module has the capability of adding this (as it uses dynamic combinations), it would require some work to add an "amount" option.

2) No, it does not have this option, however, the module has the capability of adding this (as it uses dynamic combinations), it would require some work to add an "amount" option.

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean that I can create this with existing options in the module, or that you would need to modify code in the module to do this?

In my example description, I attempted to create a dynamic set of combinations, but Prestashop had a problem in the BO generating the number of combinations. It is my understanding that your module does not have the same limitations on creating a similar number of combinations.

I mean it will require code customization, there are no options to use in the module, but the capability.

It's something you can try doing yourself (it's pretty advanced), or hire someone to do it.

i'm so impatient of this update !!

Thanks Tomer, you and all your staff for your job .. All my encouragements to finish the relase .... :)

The 1.5 new features (in particular layered images and full css integration) are simply amazing opportunities and very very good ideas (and finally with a small budget, compared to custom development) ...

/Pierre (TipTep)

Edited by neoshop (see edit history)

With the major release of v1.5 on 11/19/12, the ground-breaking functionality the Prestashop community has come to expect from this best-selling module has been expanded and includes exciting new features that bring this tool to a new level:

* Support for PS 1.5.x (up to 1.5.2)

* Using full CSS in from end (instead of a mix of CSS + tables).

* Added Attribute Layered Images support (see http://demo.presto-changeo.com/151awp/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product).

* Add option to display attributes as a single image selection (no radio button).

* Updated scrolling cart functionality.

* Added help tooltips inside the configuration page.

First of all, excuse my english.

I have 1 problem:

I have a list of attributes which the client has to select various ingredients to make a greek souvlaki.

Each attribute has for example

Tomatoe:no tomatoe 0,0$

Tomatoe:With tomatoe +0,5$

Tomatoe:Little tomatoe +0,5$

Tomatoe:More tomatoe +0,5$

And i want if my client choose no tomatoe, not showing this attribute in the cart.

I don't want to show in CART:

tomatoe:no tomatoe

French fries : Yes

e.t.c

mastmaster: You could do that, if you use checkboxes, if a checkbox is not ticked, it will not show up in the cart.

If you use a drop down, or radio, then something would always be selected, and show up in the cart.

Hi tomerg, is this batch product attributes? With this we can do without csv import for sizes and colors isn't it?

I was looking for another batch product attributes module from This Store, and not sure if this really helps for me.

Edited by Yafay (see edit history)

This module does not batch anything, and since it changes the structure of combinations, it will not work with any other module that automatically creates combinations.

V1.5.2 released

* Fix for add to cart when stock = 0 and product is set to allow out of stock ordering (PS 1.5)

* Renamed modified gcheckout folder, to avoid a fatal error if file is copied when module is not installed.

Hi Tomer, great module. I can see so much can be done with it! Here're my questions:

I run a wedding photo album business. Each album can have this following attribute combinations:

a. Album size attributes: 10x10, 12x12, 15x15

b. Page attributes: 10p, 15p, 20p

c. Finishing attributes: glossy finish (default included in price), metallic finish (additional cost, changes with size and page counts)

----------------------------------------------------------

d. Album box attribute: regular ($0), leather box ($35)

e. Shipping attribute: 5 days ($50), 10 days ($10)

a, b, c are dependent attributes; d, e are independent standalone attributes have no direct price impact. for instance:

10x10, 10p, glossy finish = $180 + leather box $35 (optional)

10x10, 10p, metallic finish = $220 + leather box $35 (optional)

What are the best ways to build these attribute combinations with AWP? I'm sure there're plenty shop owners out there are also interested.

Thanks,

Ben

• Like 1

You cannot do it with this module, as it does not support connected attributes (each attribute can be selected with any other attribute).

We plan on adding support for connected attributes, however we do not have a date or estimation as we are still upgrading modules for PS 1.5

Tomer,

Quick question before proceeding the upgrade.

Is there anyway to upgrade the module without reinstall the whole module?

I am looking for way to only upgrade some core files.

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a problem with this module.

When I select an attribute all the product thumbnails (except the default one) disappear.

I saw that this issue has been fixed within the version 1.2.2 and I'm using the 1.5.1.

Any clue?

Thank you!

Patrizia

now price is increased

what about exisitnig users , they need pay diffrence amount

Yes, there is an upgrade option in the product link (select upgrade in the drop down)

Hello, I have a question and approach, to see what you think, I see that there is now the option of layered images, now my question, as I see it is necessary to add an image for each attribute, that brings me to approach, if I have 2000 products different, I have to create combinations for each product, eg if all products carry two color palettes, to use the layered combinations I have to create for each product, which in this case two color palettes used for all, not if I explain it right, but I think this misconceived module in this new role, I think what the module should do is detect if more than two color palettes (for example) and from the second color palette create new layers of images (image-block-1, image-block-2), so within each product selects the image that corresponds to that color, and to show the product in the product, they would all colors (overlays ), as well as the module does now, but with a different approach that would generate more logical and less work and problems, not who you think?.

We also congratulate you for your work is excellent! and modules are the best I've seen in many years, thanks and greetings.

Sorry for my English (Google Translate),

Best Regards

Hi Tomer

I saw your module and wondering if it can work for me too.

I need to Set a general label and inside a few selectboxes each with a label of it's own.

See picture below as an example.

One product will have 2 or more of the special attribute.

Does "Attribute Wizard Pro" has this feature?

Thank you, Gil

14wcbw0.png

yesiam: I did not understand what you mean.

Gil: I'm not sure what you mean by "Special Attribute", the module cannot display two drop downs in the same section.

Each attribute group that is displayed as a drop down will be in its own little section.

Hi tomerg3, sorry that I have not explained well, to see if I understand now. I have 100 products, all use two color palettes (yellow, blue, red, etc ...), if I select a color from the product page (front user) This image shows me for that attribute, and if I select another color of the second set of colors, then shows me the image of that attribute, my question is, as can be done to display both images at the same time?,

Group color 1

Blue

Green

Red

Group color 2

Black

White

Orange

Product 1:

Attributes:

Color 1

Blue - image atribute product blue

Color 2

Black - image attribute product black

Layered images (image blue - image black)

Currently this can be done with layered module, but to do so, go to the configuration module and assign an image to each color, so if you have a hundred products with the same colors but different images, as is done?. so I think what you do is you create many div (image-block) as color selectors exist in the product, in this way, the image would be allocated within the product page., I hope I explained, Greetings and thanks.

Best Regards

Edit: Google translate

Edited by yesiam (see edit history)

yesiam: Still not 100% clear.

The main purpose of the layered images, it to avoid having to create many different images.

In our example http://demo.presto-changeo.com/151awp/index.php?id_product=8&controller=product there are 8 strap colors & 8 ring colors.

Before layered images, you would have to create 64 (8X8) images, assign them all as product images, and assign each image to the matching combination (which would not be possible with the Pro version, as it handles combination differently).

With Layered Images, you only need 16 images (8 + 8), and you assign them once to each attribute.

They will be used for all the products that use those attribute groups, and will be shown on top of the product image.

Thanks, but I think we do not understand, I tried the layered part of, and I see that the module is configured from the same module are mapped images, the problem that is okay for a product, because if you have hundreds of products, then we should create hundreds of attributes, see?, inmaginate all your products use the same attributes (colors) and only vary according to the color image corresponding to each product, as you would with layered?, would have to create hundreds of times eg yellow (yellow one attribute for each product), it is difficult to explain what I mean, but if I understand improve the module, as part of layered images, would otherwise, ie be assigned the color image to corresponding (within the same product management page), if not explain, modify the module will try to get what I think would be the right thing, or at least what I need, lol, thank you very much.

Sample link you sent me explains very well what I mean, the images of the product have been configured in the module (layered images) for those combinations of colors, but you have one hundred watches all use the same colors as would you do?, create hundreds of times the same colors and then assign the image inside the module?, it would be easier than in the product page will select the image that corresponds to the module attribute and then layered them to make a selectrores all colors?, so alone would be created once the color, and would be used for all products, since the image corresponding to each color would be selected within the product page admisnistracion.

I'm sorry, but you clearly use automatic translation, and I cannot understand anything.

Please contact us directly from our site if you have any other questions, as this does not contribute to the thread in any way.

If i'm configuring 3 drop downs, each with its own section(Main, Secondary, Third)

And then I want to wrap them in a label (Hard Drive).

Is it possible?

Thank you

If you are a good developer, everything is possible, nothing is encrypted in the module, so you could change anything you want.

Hello ! I just ordered the licence for AWP but you have to manually approve the credit card transaction : Hurry up please !!! I eally want to start to use it ! (Nextime I will pay by Paypal it will be faster !)

PS.: Is it compatible with PS 1.4.7.3 ?

Regards !

Edited by guillaumel (see edit history)

Hi , Having a custom computer shop , I'm definitely considering buying your module.

However I'm wondering : will I be able to copy attributes and price from 1 product to another ?

Basically, whatever the laptop we sell , the Bluray option is always the same and I'm fed up copying and updating.

And to go further : Will I be able to update the price of an attribute in one central page so it's updated on all products/combinations ?

thanks

1) Yes, you can copy all the combinations from product A to product B (or to all the products in Category B).

2) No, there is no system wide price update in this module.

Hi,

I need on my online store the implementation done in the last screenshot of this plugin (just show sizes and be able to put a number for each one). The problem I have is that the module is quite expensive and I only need this way to see the sizes in product pages:

post-363515-0-17747600-1355847066_thumb.jpg

I've seen Attribute Wizard for 75$ but I'm unsure if I can do what I want...

Is it possible with just Attribute Wizard??

Best regards,

Ernesto.

This module (Pro) was designed for products that require a very large number of attributes.

The Regular wizard offers a very similar front end display, but with a limited form elements you can use (drop down, radio button and checkbox).

If you simply want to show a text box next to each combination, which will let the customer add to cart multiple items with one click, then you want to go with our Attribute Grid module, which is geared towards wholesale.

http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/attribute-modules/27-attribute-grid.html

• Like 1

The module does not change anything to the display or interface in the product page in the backend.

The only thing that is different is the way combinations should be added, instead of one attribute from each group, a combination should have 1 or more attribute from ONLY 1 group.

This works the same in any PS version using our module.

Hi, i'd like to know if Attribute Wizard Pro 1.5.2 is compatible with Prestashop 1.5.3.1 ?

No, Not yet, there will be a new version released in the next few days.

We took this holiday season to rest :)

Hello, how do I get the attributes are sorted by name, eg

Measures Group Attributes (No Order)

75 x 66

10 x 50

50 x 90

14 x 26

Measures Group Attributes (Ordered)

10 x 50

14 x 26

50 x 90

75 x 66

The problem I have is that the default module shows attributes messy, and there's a way to sort within the module, but my problem is that I have thousands of attributes, and having to sort one to one would be insane. As I can automatically sort the attributes by name ?, Greetings and thanks.

SOLVED