tomerg3

[MODULE] Attribute Wizard Pro - Create unlimited attributes & combinations, choose frm 7 input types

Is it possible to add a dropdown with two options

1. Default white

2. Custom color

And when is select custom color, a input field appear?

No, not yet. It's on our wish-list for this module, but will take a while to add, since it requires rewriting of the way combination are added.

Hi Tomerg3,

i had time to make tests and found what seems to be a little bug on quantities.

My current situation is this:

My product has different attributes, whose options are shown with radio buttons (the default one is already selected).

What happens:

If customer leaves the selected default options and proceeds to purchase, quantity doesn't decrease (even if the purchase process goes on OK).

While if customer chooses each of the attributes' options that weren't set by default, its quantity is correcly decreased.

So, it seems that somehow the module needs the option to be selected at least once, otherwise it doesn't know wich quantity to decrease.

i hope you understand what i meant.

Simone

No, not yet. It's on our wish-list for this module, but will take a while to add, since it requires rewriting of the way combination are added.

You maybe know a other module with this option?

Sorry, I do not.

If you need it sooner, you can contact us regarding a custom solution for your site.

Regarding this module as well I am trying to understand what the purpose is of the horizontal vertical options when either one is selected it still displays the same no matter what option i have selected?

I received the information you sent me however it doesn't fit our budget. Is there any way you might be able to guide me a bit in creating a true horizontal layout for the attributes? Fixed or not, whatever would be easier, also the BO doesn't need to control it that way i just need the attributes to display in the front end horizontally. what parts of the code do i add to the new section of the table (You had mentioned it was used in the .tpl) layout?

Thanks

Sorry tjg, it's not a quick change that I can give here, even if you want to hard code it to be the same for all the products, it would still require a lot of instructions and changes.

Hi Tomerg3,

i have two questions, to know if i could do what i need.

Could it be possible, by editing attributewizardpro.tpl, to create three different hooks, one showing dropdown attributes (<select> and <input type="radio">), the other showing checkboxes and the last one showing file upload fields and texareas?

Also, is there a way to show some attributes as fixed (i mean only showing the option i want, discarding the others), by passing a specific parameter in the url?

I know these would be particular modifications, not provided by default. I am just asking if could it be possible to do them, as i am planning my website.

Thanks,

Simone

Everything is Possible.... (which is also the name of our web agency, EIP Concepts)

OK thanks,

Maybe i'll be back to you with further information. Anyway if i'd need, i'll contact you on your website.

Thanks, Simone

Hi!

I want to know if is it possible to do that :

My customer choose a combination of an attribute group (example : arome(attribute group) with the combination : Manufacturer 1/manufacturer 2/manufacturer 3)

And when my customer choose a manufacturer, then another menu comes with product list of this manufacturer (water/cola/...)

Because actually all my manufacturer are mix into one attribute group which is arome :

Actually :

Arome--->manu 1 cola/manu 1 water/manu 2 cola/manu 2 water/

What i want :

Arome--->manu 1--->water/cola

----------->manu 2--->water/cola

No, this is not possible with this module, is does not currently support dependent attributes.

Ok.

I try your model this night and i want to know how to remove the default picture who comes near all my attribute?

It's very annoying.

I'm not sure what you mean, the attribute image, or group image?

Group images are controlled from within the module.

Attribute images are defined in each attribute, you can turn the attribute group to not be a color group. (Catalog->Attributes and Groups-> edit the group).

As I mentioned in the last message

Attribute images are defined in each attribute, you can turn the attribute group to not be a color group. (Catalog->Attributes and Groups-> edit the group).

You can also delete the individual images from Catalog->Attribute and groups->click on ground name->edit each attribute and delete the image.

there's no image menu in attribute edit.

It's your website which add this default image i think.

It's likely images that were uploaded before by a user, we reset the DB every few days, but not the files.

You would not have this issue on a site where you do not give out backoffice access for people to play with it.

• Like 1

How do I move the Product options above the product discription ?

You can use the custom hook that comes with the module, there are instructions in the configuration page of the module to do that.

yes I try it with that , but still it does not work .. alsi I know I must copy the froncontroller.php but I dont know what

V1.4.6 released

* Support for PS 1.4.8

* Fixed minimal quantity (was changeable in cart page)

* Fixed deleteing on products (attribute info remained in cart for PS 1.4.6 & 1.4.7)

Tomer, do you think down the road you can add a layout option in to a updated version, like the one we discussed earlier in this topic? I do think this module is amazing and if it had a back office option to display "layout" differently as grid or vertical (Default) that would rock! or even if it would be easier maybe a combination of the "Attribute wizard Pro" & "Attribute grid" modules if that would work.

UPDATE: My issue with your module was corrected by after I first installed a better theme to use smarty3 and then upgraded the version of the store as well as upgraded the version of the module. Now the combinations with different priced attributes works well when adding them to cart.

Tomer, what is the best way to get in contact with you. I sent a few messages through you site over the last few days with no response.

The Contact form, we always respond, but it's possible your email provider is blocking it (Did you get an automatic confirmation after sending the message?)

You can send another message and say that you did not get a response, we will email you directly.

I can't remember for sure but this time I did get an automated response. I recently updated my email in the account/your site, maybe your system was reverting to the email I had when I placed the order a while back.

yes I have done that, is it then just put the files in the folders or ?

Install from the backoffice, and make sure all the override files are still showing in green, (if they are not, copy them again)

Hi,

i bought this module, it works nice, but ive a question.

I sell paint.

for example:

the basic color (white) is:

500 -> 25.90

1000 -> 45.25

2500 -> 108.10

the color variant is:

500 -> 29.50

1000 -> 50.80

2500 -> 118.90

How can i do this?

I hjave contacted you also on your website but :

I have updates the attribute wizard pro.

Now I have products that uses the attribute wizard. New products but also old products ( so all products that uses the attribute wizard) gives a message thet these products are not available.

Before the update everything did worked well.

How can I fix this, I do hope I get an anwser back soon.

Please use the contact form only next time, I'm posting the same response that we emailed you...

Attribute Wizard and Attributes Wizard Pro CANNOT use the same combinations

Attribute Wizard uses the default way Prestashop handles combinations (each combination has 1 value from each group)

Attribute Wizard Pro changes the combination to allow for unlimited attributes (each combination can have one or more values from only 1 group).

If you switched from the Pro to the regular, you will have to re-create all the combinations again, you can use the combination generator for that.

@Brutus2k: You cannot do that with this module, as it was designed to handle a large number of attributes, which requires a change in the way combinations work.

See my last replay or the FAQ tab on the AWP page on our site.

Contact us using https://www.presto-changeo.com/en/contact_us and we'll send you the regular Wizard.

If you have an old backup of the site, or the original file you downloaded, then you can restore and use it.

That demo is on a pre-release of PS 1.4, on any stable release the animation works just fine.

If for some reason it doesn't work for you, send us a contact message and we'll take care of it for you.

I'm using 1.4.7.3 - I’m having several problems that I believe are related to my theme, and because I believe the problem is theme related I’m willing to pay for help. I put in a request VIA your contact form. I received the auto response so you do have my email. Hope to hear something soon. Or if you are busy I could post the job here in paid help, please let me know.

Quick look at the mess I’ve made here,

http://roxor.ca/en/prints/49-324t-mobb-print-top-1.html

I just replied to it, there is no need to pay, we offer free installation support :)

tomerg3

I’m receiving the auto responses when I post in your contact form but not your responses. For example I posted a few days ago and received your auto response, but no reply to my question. I know you are very responsive in the forum here. Also I did not receive your reply that you made today. I’ve checked my spam folder, and as I said I’m receiving your auto responses. I have no idea why I’m not getting your reply’s.

Send us a tech support contact message with all your site info, and mention you have trouble getting the replies, we'll respond via direct email.

Done - June 5th, 2012. :)

---------

**DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE**

Thank you for contacting us. We have received your inquiry and our team will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you Tomer.

... and for being kind enough to wait while I fixed my FTP access.

Everything works GREAT.

This is a great module and going to purchase it.

I would like to ask a question first, I know each option of attribute can has its own image.

Just checked I can't see these images at order history

My question is, how can I view these images at "front office, order history" and "back office, order record" ?

Would you provide me some code to draw the image data?

The latest version should display them just fine, if you have issues, you can send us a message using the contact form on our site.

The latest version should display them just fine, if you have issues, you can send us a message using the contact form on our site.

Thanks for your quick reply, I know it can show all details of the selected attribute in order history, however just "wordings" shown in your demo site.

I would like to know can I show the images?

I am fine if I need change the code at .tpl

Thanks again

I think I understand now, you want to display the attribute images instead of the attribute names.

That is not a part of the module, you could try to modify it to include this functionality, but you would need to have good knowledge of PHP, Prestashop and Mysql.

Hi,

I'd like to know if we can create more than 32000 combinaisons with this module ? I have to handle with 2-25 attributes in 5 groups of attributes for my products...

Thank u!

I think I understand now, you want to display the attribute images instead of the attribute names.

That is not a part of the module, you could try to modify it to include this functionality, but you would need to have good knowledge of PHP, Prestashop and Mysql.

I am not good at php and mysql, but I know how to change it if I have the var code

Do you know how to get images at order history and admin order record page?

Or will you provide me after I purchase it?

thanks a lot~~~~

We could point you in the right direction (IE which file to look at), but we do not offer free support for customization.

Hello,

I have this module, Attribute Wizard Pro... I wonder if this module works with the Prestashop 1.5 RC ? Or has anyone tested it?

I will appreciate any replies

Edwin

No, it doesn't.

A week or two after a final 1.5 is released we will have a compatible version.

Thanks for the quick reply... Do you know when the final 1.5 is going to be released? Thanks in advance

Nope, I do not.

The reason for waiting is the required code changes to core files, which can change before the final release..

Hi Tomer, I notice that on a page using AWP, 3 JavaScript files are in play.

ajaxupload.js

awp_product.js

jquery.scrollfollow.js

Before I ask my question, please understand that I’m not writing to you because I think there is a problem with AWP, it works great and I could not do without it. :)

I’m trying to learn more about CCC. I’ve got it enabled. Apparently it will also include JavaScript’s from Modules by calling Tools::addjs. I notice a couple of other modules that also are not using this method. Just wondering if coding to allow for js files to be included in CCC is important or completely unnecessary?

It looks like I forgot to add the new CCC option in this module.

While it's not going to make a big difference, it is better to use it, and it will be added to the next version of the module.

Thanks for the heads up.

No, the attributes are not dependent on each other, for that functionality you'll have to use the regular Attribute Wizard.

I just search the old discussion of this topic, I find someone asked about this

Hi

tomerg3 - please add to the next version attribute grouping feature also (I don't know how to name it). So that when You have attribute A, it can have subattributes B, C and D and when You are choosing attribute G, then subattributes can be E, F and H.

Example: I am product - T-shirt. Regent is normal T-shirt with normal colors and sizes, but Funky is two color shirt. I need right now to have two separated products for that, as it is impossible to make it so - that with Regent it shows only regent colors and with Funky only Funky twotone colors. Is it possible with normal PrestaShop attributes - but with all sizes, and other attributes - it breaks the shop. So Your module is the only and best way :)

But as always - all costumers want more and more :)

I am ready again for testing and helping.

and you reply with this

It is already on my todo list for this module, there will be a new version with more bug fixes soon, but the next major version is still a good few weeks away.

I just need this function with your module, is it already created?

thanks a lot ~~! I bought more than one module form you and loving it all.

We still plan on adding it, but just too many other things are popping around, including upgrading to PS 1.5

I cannot give a timeline for when this feature will be added to AWP.

I have an idea about this function ( I am not a php programmer, just see can I do this by css and jquery)

lets say I have :

T-shirt 01 with color A and color B

T-shirt 02 with color C , color D , color E

When I choose T-shirt 01, I enable "input" color A and color B and disable "input" color C , color D , color E

if I choose T-shirt 02, I enable "input" color C , color D , color E and disable "input" color A and color B

this can do by jQuery :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1414365/how-to-disable-an-input-with-jquery

I think I can add a class name to control all input

the question is , can I submit product if I disable some attributes option?

Hi, i've purchase and installed this module, but i've some issue with cart (i think cause i use module blockcart2) there are modified files for this cart module or i've to do manually?

Thanks

There are no modified files for that block yet, we will add them for PS 1.5

You can contact us at https://www.presto-c...m/en/contact_us and we'll make sure the module is installed and works correctly.

Support reply me "This module does not work with version 1.5 yet", but i've version 1.4.8 with this theme (http://addons.prestashop.com/en/neutral/3337-prestashop-template-15.html), there are possibility to made it works well?

Thanks

There was some confusion, we'll look into it, but as I mentioned, please only use our contact form to contact us...

There was some confusion, we'll look into it, but as I mentioned, please only use our contact form to contact us...

i was buy this module in your website

do you have instalation guide for this module for to work with ps 1.4.6.1

thanks

regads

Hi Tomerg3,

i actually use AWP. This is great but I have a little problem.

In the tutorial, you say that if my attribute have no quantity, it's possible to group them like that :

instructions1.jpg

But when I make that, I have an error in Front when I chose this attribute : "this combination is not available".

What is the solution ?

Thank you :)

Edited by fulguro (see edit history)

I have an attribute group with ten products

The presentation of the ten products comes with case choice(so they can tick all the case)

I want customers to choose only four products on the ten proposed.

Is it possible to allow customer to only tick 4 case on the 10 proposed ?

ok great i will do that when i will have more money because my website is in construction again.

But i have a problem with your module :

I have a page with many attribute and attribute group for customization products, but when i try to load this page in front office, sometimes it take more time than average and sometimes i have an error 500 internal server error.

So i've heard that this is because i have my website on a mutual server not a dedicated is it possible that this error is just because of that?

Maybe i must buy just the option : "private sql"

Sql private with 128mo RAM 6€/month

" " " 256mo RAM 10€/month

" "" " 512mo RAM 20€/month

or option : "buy more sql base(25 50 100 200mo)"

What do you think?

Edited by Forethan (see edit history)

Ok!

Is it normal that the picture of combination doesn't show when i choose text box ???

Yes, the module does not use images for textbox, textarea or file upload.

V1.4.7 released

* Fix for minimal quantity

* Fix for add to cart animation.

* Support for top nav cart (#shopping_cart)

* Fix for textbox lable layout (in popup mode).