tomerg3

[MODULE] Attribute Wizard Pro - Create unlimited attributes & combinations, choose frm 7 input types

Hi again Tomer,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have one more niggle. When I enter a price impact on an attribute, say increase by £1 - when I view the product on the front-end store its value has only been impacted by an increase of 0.85p.

I wonder if I am doing something wrong here?

Many thanks,
Dan

Hi again Tomer,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have one more niggle. When I enter a price impact on an attribute, say increase by £1 - when I view the product on the front-end store its value has only been impacted by an increase of 0.85p.

Many thanks,
Dan

Prestashop sets the price impact of attributes to include tax, do you have tax set up for that product, but not applied to the current address?

Hi again Tomer,

Many thanks,
Dan

Prestashop sets the price impact of attributes to include tax, do you have tax set up for that product, but not applied to the current address?

Ah, yes, that could well be it. Thank you Tomer - much appreciated.

Im interested in buying this module. Can you tell me if it is compatible with the OnePageCheckout module?

Also, you mention that a new version is due out shortly, do I get updates as they are released?

You need to do a couple of changes in other tpl files that OPC replaces, I'm more than happy to help with them.

When there is no price change, updates are free, if there is a price change (which happens when I spend a lot of time on development), you can just pay the difference.

The one due out in a week will not have a price increase as it is mainly fixing small bugs

Hi Tomer,
I bought your module hoping it can help with my complex shop.
A little issue: if I add an item to the cart, after selecting the attributes in a language different than English, on the cart in the right I see the chosen attribues in English and not in the language I have just used.
Is it a little bug or maybe I could have something wrong in my configuration?
Thanks,
Adriano

Send me an email or content message from my site with a link to the product page on your site.

Hi there,

Great modules, but I wonder if you could help at all with this:

We are using two of your mods, Attribute Wizard Pro and Sage Pay payment system. All is working fine except for two things.

1. On the odd occasion we get an order total in Prestashop that doesn't marry up to the payment that Sage Pay has taken. See issue 1 on attached screen grab.

2. An order came through today with multiple attributes and each attribute item listed on the order showed something odd in the description field, when viewed in the back office. See issue 2 on screen grab.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dan

28247_IRO93Cxe2GcQnEOCA86z_t

Hi there,

Great modules, but I wonder if you could help at all with this:

We are using two of your mods, Attribute Wizard Pro and Sage Pay payment system. All is working fine except for two things.

1. On the odd occasion we get an order total in Prestashop that doesn't marry up to the payment that Sage Pay has taken. See issue 1 on attached screen grab.

2. An order came through today with multiple attributes and each attribute item listed on the order showed something odd in the description field, when viewed in the back office. See issue 2 on screen grab.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Dan

I just got your email, and after replying I noticed your post here from 3 days ago....

In the future, please send me an email directly (or a contact message on the site) if you have any issues with a module, it's the best way to let me know about bugs.

Tomer, I want to thank you so much for your support with this matter and others I've had. Providing this level of personal service is not something you come across very often. And I thank you for that.

Cheers,
Dan
:-)

I have set up our Prestashop store to not show the number of items in stock, only "in stock" or "not in stock". But when I make a product that uses Attribute Wizard Pro configurator it shows the number of products. Is there a way to get it to only show the text?

Hi Tom!One question.is there any possibility one of your attributes modules can be used at product listing and not at the product page?
I mean when someone pushes add to cart then if the product has attributes then the pop up window appears.When it doesnt have attributes it simple put the product in cart!
I am building a food ordering site with many attrbutes, and i think it makes customers bored if thhey do many clicks forward and back

ps ..i do not care about stocks.I just want to putthe attribute in cart and go,if this helps.
Thanks

I have set up our Prestashop store to not show the number of items in stock, only "in stock" or "not in stock". But when I make a product that uses Attribute Wizard Pro configurator it shows the number of products. Is there a way to get it to only show the text?

This was fixed in V1.2.2 it should be released tomorrow.

Hi Tom!One question.is there any possibility one of your attributes modules can be used at product listing and not at the product page?
I mean when someone pushes add to cart then if the product has attributes then the pop up window appears.When it doesnt have attributes it simple put the product in cart!
I am building a food ordering site with many attrbutes, and i think it makes customers bored if thhey do many clicks forward and back

ps ..i do not care about stocks.I just want to putthe attribute in cart and go,if this helps.
Thanks

I am thinking about making a Modification for that, I just don't have the time at the moment

V1.2.2 released, it includes:

* Major changes in the add to cart process (code wise), prices are now calculated using php on the server rather than Javascript.
* Currency change for "Total" price display.
* Total price bug fix on product page for non default currencies.
* Special characters are handled correctly (& in particular)
* Much faster Total impact calculation when using a large number of attributes.
* Option to hide the add to cart button when not in product page
* Attribute order no longer resets when adding a new attribute item.
* Product thumbnail does not disappear when selecting an attribute with no image.
* Product reference stays visible.
* Availability showing even when stock is hidden.
* New dedicated hook added, to allow for placing the Wizard in a new place on the product page. (requires uninstalling the previous version)

Hi, I bought this module a few weeks back and have just found time to play around with it. So far it looks a great buy, well worth the money.

Can you let me know if I can set up a one off charge against an attribute, regardless of the quantity ordered.

To try and explain, I am setting up a T Shirt site and i want to offer shirts with a simple logo at a standard price, say £10 each. So if they buy 5 shirts the total will be £50 simples! But if they want a more complex design, charge a setup fee of £7.50, so now if they buy 5 shirts the total will be £57.50

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

You just need to assign a price impact to the "Complex" attribute (in the combination tab of the product editor).

Hi Tomer,

Thanks for the reply, I just need the setup charge to be charged to the first shirt.

So if they purchase 1 shirt with a complex logo they will be charged £10 for the shirt plus a setup charge of £7.50 Total £17.50.

If they buy 5 shirts with a complex logo they will be charged 5 x £10 = £50 for the shirts plus setup charge £7.50 Total £57.50

Basicly the setup charge is only charged once per order.

Now I understand, this is not currently an option with the module, everything it does is on a "per product" basis.

Like anything else, this can be done, but will require some customization (regardless of the module)

For upgrades, you need to email me (directly or a contact message) using the same email address you used to buy the module.

If the price is the same, you get free upgrades, if there was a price increase, you can just pay the difference.

V1.2.2.1 released, it includes minor fixes to Reference display, Stock message display and multiple currency price impact display

Some questions about this module;

- Is it possible to upload any extension? If not, please tell me wich one does/doesn't
- If the extension is not setup in the backoffice, is it possible to download any file (diff. ext.)
- Upload size, is it unlimited or limited by size of the file?
- How many file's can be download is it unlimited? (i saw your exemple of 3 file's (2 pict / 1 pdf))

- Is it possible to choose a custom size?
for example: customer A wants a window of 3 mtr x 1.5 mtr ==> price per m2= 10 euro ==> sales price: 45 euro
Customer B wants window of 0.5x1 mtr ==> price per m2 = 20 euro ==> sales price: 10 euro.

This function can be used for custom made products like glass, wood, doors, decals etc.
backoffice: price per cm2/m2 /m3
frontoffice: size A / size B / size C

I'm not sure if I understand all your questions.

You can set any file extension for the upload file, you can also set the maximum file size.

You can allow any number of file uploads you want, they are all set as attributes, and there is no limit on attributes.

You can try the backoffice demo for the module to see exactly what is can do, and try it out.

This module looks great, I'm considering buying it. However, I have the following requirements, not sure if they are met. From the desciption, some are already met (I think):

1) I have an attribute group called Quantity, and a list of items, such as "1 mg", "5 mg", "10 mg", "20 mg", "50 mg", "100 mg". The Presta default does not sort properly. Is it possible to have special ordering? In this case, it's quite easy to understand, just order by value. Some are not, e.g. "Free Acid", "Dcb", "Xyo", "Ady". In this case, I want a specific ordering, just like what is displayed here, not sorted alphabetically. This one seems to be supported, I suppose?

2) In this case for Quantity, we actually allow customers to specify any quantity from 1mg to 1000mg, and it's certainly not right to have a list of 1000 attribute items. So, I'd like to have something like that: "1 mg", "5 mg", "10 mg", "20 mg", "50 mg", "100 mg", "Other". When Other is selected, there is an input box to enter the value, and a value is required.

3) Some products are offered in packs of "5 mg", "25 mg" only. Others are offered in packs of "1 mg", "10 mg", "20 mg", etc. How can I restrict the selection based on each product, and update the total cost accordingly? For example, if the product is offered in pack of "10 mg", then this item should not appear.

4) It is possible to handle special characters? For example, for Purity, we have "Crude", "> 70%", "> 85%", etc. And probably some other characters too.

Thanks

Thanks

I think its possible ... just try in his demo site

For a Front Office demo, see http://www.presto-changeo.com/awp/product.php?id_product=6

Quantity demo: http://www.presto-changeo.com/awp/product.php?id_product=2

For Back Office demo see http://www.presto-changeo(dot)com/awp/awp_admin/

Login: demo@presto-changeo.com

Password: 12345678

Please do no change the product I use for demo (MacBook id=6)

May be its posible

Just tried the demo, requirement #2 is not met, requirement #4 is probably Prestashop-related. I'll try to figure how to configure valid characters there...

Thanks

Hello Tomer Sir

I am using currently 1.2 Version

I have to 1.2.2.1

can you Tell me Change log update for this version 1.2.2.1

also Can you tell me How to upgrade process to 1.2.2.1

Because i have more than 200 combination for all products .. if i uninstalled .. i have to create all from 1st ?

Waiting for Reply

Send me an email from the same account you used to purchase the module.

The information in the configuration page will not be overwritten, all you need to do is copy over the new files.

There will be a new version released later this week, you may want to wait for that one.

Send me an email from the same account you used to purchase the module.

The information in the configuration page will not be overwritten, all you need to do is copy over the new files.

There will be a new version released later this week, you may want to wait for that one.

Sorry i dont understand actually ... already i have 1.2.2.1 Version my mail .. i didnt update PS versioin 1.3.2

So i am still i am thinking using ps version 1.3.1

If i install attribute pro 1.2.2.1 .... after i have to Create all attributes again from 1st

Hi tomerg3

A quick question, works this module with the recent v1.3.2 of PS?

I'm thinking in updating 'cause all bug resolved in that version but i'm afraid to have problem with your module.

If it works, is better add the code lines of your module manually for instalation or replace files will work fine? Maybe the 1.3 files in your package are outdated 'cause the changes in 1.3.2

Thanks

I am going to make a new release soon with updated files for PS 1.3.2, but in the meanwhile you can just apply the code changes manually.

Yes, whenever there is a compatibility update, it's free, but so far all the updates for this module have been...

Waiting For new Version compatibility with 1.3.2 including quantity Bug fix

Hope soon will get it

Waiting For new Version compatibility with 1.3.2 including quantity Bug fix

Hope soon will get it

It will be released when it's ready and tested, posting here and asking about it is not going to speed it up ;)

V1.2.3 released, it includes

* Ability to make the attribute impact including or excluding tax.
* Bug fix for an existing Prestashop bug which displayed a wrong price impact when taxes are not used.
* Modified file for PS 1.3.2
* Bug fix for a single text box / text area / file upload which was not showing the proper quantity.
* Bug fix for additional availability display (at the bottom of the wizard).
* Ability to have a quantity group with 0 as the default quantity.

Nice update .... Thank a lot

V1.2.3 released, it includes

* Ability to make the attribute impact including or excluding tax.
* Bug fix for an existing Prestashop bug which displayed a wrong price impact when taxes are not used.
* Modified file for PS 1.3.2
* Bug fix for a single text box / text area / file upload which was not showing the proper quantity.
* Bug fix for additional availability display (at the bottom of the wizard).
* Ability to have a quantity group with 0 as the default quantity.

Hi,
i have buyed you're module but now i have a big problem with pdf.
My Prestashop doesn't print any type of pdf invoice. How can i solve this problem??

Hello Tomer,

Is it possible to change your module or make another one who can make this happen and what will be the costs of it?

I want to sell vinyl decals. I cut them from eps files. The customer can add some text if the like. Also can choose the color he wants.

I want to:
customer frontoffice:
- choose a picture
- The customer can choose his size he wants. length or hight
- When choose length, the hight change automatic (proportional)
- When choose hight, the lenght change automaticly.
- choose mirror / normal
- choose font type (radio buttons near font type) and see the font type. wysiwyg
- input field type his own text
- show what he gets (text in fonttype and picture both in the color he choose) wysiwyg
- calculate price and discounts depents on total size/material/pieces

backoffice
- sett max. cutting size (length or high)
- add font type they can choose
- add colors
- add material
- choose groups/subgroups for this same configuration
- set length en hight for each picture
- set price cm2
- add discounts

some samples like:
http://www.1001stickers.nl/details/Olifantje
http://plakletters.nl/labels/view/84

I'm quite busy this week, email me middle of next week and I'll see what I can do.

V1.2.4 released, it includes

* Price impact currency conversion fix (when displaying attribute price difference).
* Price impact tax calculation fix (for newly added option to exclude tax from attribute impact).
* Modified files for PS 1.3.1 updated (Fix from AWP 1.2.3).

Yes Nice Working ....new Version Currecy convertion

also Its possible ? force client to select drop down attribute

Everything is possible, however I have very limited time, and any request for the module are added to the end of the request line....

Is there anyway to limit the characters the customer may enter into a text box? For engraving and personalization some products have a limited amount of area and customers tend to ramble on with the text.

If it's not possible to do so now, could you add it as a possible to-do in a future version.

It's already on that list :)

It's been requested quite a few times, and it's not very complex, so I may add it sooner.

is there any easy way to add bulk Attributes at one time

i have more than 130 attributes under one group

also it is possible to module in top menu

* Catalog
* Customers
* Orders
* Payment
* Shipping
* Stats
* Modules
* Employees
* Preferences
* Tools
(* Attributes Wizard pro )

thanks

AWP was a project-saving find. It saved me huge amounts of time and hair pulling! Simple install and simple to use. Tomer has been great with supporting the module. Thanks so much!

Hi Tomer Sir

This will work on New Version PrestaShop v.1.3.3 ?

can i updagrade it

thanks in advance

V1.2.5 released, it includes

* Added Character limit for text box and text area.
* Fixed attribute name align for text box and text area.
* Added modified files for PS 1.3.3

V1.2.5 released, it includes

* Added Character limit for text box and text area.
* Fixed attribute name align for text box and text area.
* Added modified files for PS 1.3.3

wow Nice update tomer Sir ...

Still i am Waiting For

Add to cart Button option

Have a good day

Hi Tomerg,

Is it possible to change easily-at once, price impact for ..let say 1000 products from the same group?
Can I export/import attributes?

thanks
SonnyBoy

Currently there is no way to change the impact for multiple products, but I will probably add it to a future release.

The module doesn't have any export / import function in it.

Currently there is no way to change the impact for multiple products, but I will probably add it to a future release.

The module doesn't have any export / import function in it.

so, there is no way to export atributes just for bulk change price in excel and then import them again?
Its very important, in near future im going to change price impact for one of the attributres for 2000 products....

I've just found that its possible to export attributes by additional module, make some changes and then import it back. Im still testing it.

Great update, thank you Tomer
It only needs the inclusion of stock for the declination default
in product-list and the reference function of the declination. And everything will be
really perfect.
:-)

SonnyBoy: I have never tried implementing it, so I can't say.

Cybersteph: I will look into the stock on productlist, did you try to change the stock for the default group?

There is no way to assign a reference number to attributes since there is no dedicated combination for each possible option, they are generated on the fly.

For the stock of product list, in fact it takes me automatically default declination I have in stock, and not the one I chose by default.
thank you

How can I modify this module to make % impact on prices?

I tried this modyfication
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/52441/configuring___using_prestashop/adding_atribute_as_a_percentage_increase

but it doesnt work with the module.....

I've done it! it works!

change in file modules/attributewizardpro/js/awp_product.js line ~620 to:

var productPriceWithoutReduction2 = (awp_extra + ((attribut_price_tmp * productPriceWithoutReduction)+productPriceWithoutReduction)) * currencyRate;

and change in file classes/product.php line ~1487 to:

$price = (($attribute_price*$price)+$price);

Now, if you want to increase price 45% u have to put in "Impact on price:" 0,45

This will only affect the front end, when you add tot he cart you will still get the regular price impact (unless you are using an old version of the module).

Hi

I downloaded this module and it has made life much easier for me but I am having a few problems.

I cannot seem to be able to add images to my attributes. The uploader does not work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Aysar

Hi,

Can I create another attribute group and add images to it? Sort of like the color picker, but I also need the color picker.
For example, if i sell wine and i want to give the user an option to select color of wooden box as well as the label design on the box. Both of these need to be shown as an image.
How can I do so with this module?

Thanks,
Michelle

This will only affect the front end, when you add tot he cart you will still get the regular price impact (unless you are using an old version of the module).

What do you mean? my modification will not work?

Hi

I downloaded this module and it has made life much easier for me but I am having a few problems.

I cannot seem to be able to add images to my attributes. The uploader does not work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Aysar

The module doesn't make any changes to image uploads, If you are using PS 1.3.5 it is most likely caused by a bug in that version.

Hi,

Can I create another attribute group and add images to it? Sort of like the color picker, but I also need the color picker.
For example, if i sell wine and i want to give the user an option to select color of wooden box as well as the label design on the box. Both of these need to be shown as an image.
How can I do so with this module?

Thanks,
Michelle

You can look at the demo, there are multiple color groups in the example.

You can have as many attribute groups defined and used as colors in a given product.

I mean that when you add to cart, the attribute impact will not be based on %, since the price is calculated in combination_json.php which you did not modify.

I mean that when you add to cart, the attribute impact will not be based on %, since the price is calculated in combination_json.php which you did not modify.

so if I modify combination_json.php file it will final work properly?
What line should I edit?

It may not be the only file to change, as I mentioned before, I have not tried to do it, and I cannot offer support for modification to the module.

I just noticed that obvious flaw, so I thought I'd point it out...

Maybe I am not understanding the capability of this module.

I thought I can add simple images to the attribute group through the module. I have tried to upload images using the image upload button in the module but that does nothing, unless there's a specific file type/size that i need to use.

If attribute images are not possible using the module, then how can I add small images to the beginning on the attribute group, similar to what apple does on the website for accessories.

Any help, again, would be hugely appreciated.

Aysar

I thought you meant the images for each attribute.

The group images are handled by the module, if you are using the latest version of the module, and you checked that /attributewizardpro/img has writing permissions, send me an email and I'll have a closer look.

I'm using AWP version 1.2.4

PS version 1.3.2.3

I have tried changing my file permission but that seems to do nothing, unless I am supposed to change the file permissions for the entire module.

Happy New Year Tomer,
Your module looks Very Good! I was wondering if I can use it for making a tour booking. Specifically, I need to have a tour which the client can select how many people will go on the tour (rate per person), select the day, month and year and if they have children under 12 years to select the number of children (and add the rate per child to the total value of the adults). Total = (No. Adults x Adult Rate) + (No. Children x Child Rate)
Thank you in advance for your reply.

It doesn't have all these options built in to it, but it has the capability to handle it, just need to make modification to it.

Hi, I'm considering your module for a new PS project in which I'm working.

Just some quick questions which arised from my exploration:

1) Layout. I wonder if the attributes boxes support to be positioned in different hooks, like hooking them to $HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT or $HOOK_EXTRA_LEFT, and still maintain a fluid layout?

2) Inventory. Say one of the attributes is color, and we control the stock based on this parameter.
Is it possible with your module to keep monitoring the stock in this way?

3) According to your roadmap, when is it planned to be PS v1.4 compatible?

Thank you and kind regards

1) No, but it has a new hook which can be used, you can also modify it to use the hooks you mentioned.

2) I'm not sure what you mean, but the best thing would be to try it yourself in the backend demo.

3) After a stable version is released, probably 1-2 weeks.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Just tested a bit your demo site, and come up with some additional query.

Basically I'd like to keep the core color picker, so the client is able to click on the selected model/color, and then select a series of customization options using your module.
Is it possible to combine the standard color picker and your module?

Once the module is running in a production site, which cost should I consider for the following updates?

No, you cannot keep the existing color picker.

When the price of the module stays the same, updates are free, if the price goes up, you just need to pay the difference.