tomerg3

[MODULE] Attribute Wizard Pro - Create unlimited attributes & combinations, choose frm 7 input types

Hello,
I am new to the forum.

I installed Attribute Wizard Pro v2.0.4 on my prestashop 1.7.5.0 with a custom theme.

When I use awp, I can not delete or change the quantities of a product in the shopping cart.
In the shopping cart, we do not see the selected attributes either

As soon as I disable awp, it works again.
Has anyone ever had this problem?
Thank you

pb awp panier 1.png

pb awp panier 2.png

pb awp panier 3.png

pb awp panier 4.png

pb awp panier 5.png

pb awp panier 6.png

Edited by gaelb62 (see edit history)

This is likely due to an incomplete or improper installation.

Please use the contact form on our site, and we'll be happy to help.

Hello, Thanks for your feedback.

I send 1 ticket to your site with IDs ...

I have attached the copy of the installation page. There are still lines in red yet it is well informed in the files crefitness theme

Thank you

Hi

Some question - I need to add to more than 200 products new extra attribute (I can't use copy feature - as I only need to add one attribute - but products have different attribute structures) - is it possible with 1.8 module version or with some mysql query?

Also - I have right now 1.7.15 version - upgrading to 1.8 - is it very complicated?

spott:

The module does not have a tool to add a new attribute to many products. You can try doing that with a SQL script.

No, the upgrade to 1.8.0.3 is simple, no need to change theme files, but you may need to copy the override files again.

Thanks for the answer.

Can Your support give one example - how I can add one attribute to two product trough phpmyadmin? Then I can modify for my needs.

Hello I have a question about the difference between the version of Attribute Wizard Pro (2.0.5) and the standard Attribute Wizard (2.0.1). Is it possible to download demo versions somewhere? I am looking for a version for prestashop 1.7 The second question is whether you can then upgrade to the Attribute Wizard Pro (2.0.5) when you purchase the standard Attribute Wizard (2.0.1)?

5 hours ago, Kaperk83 said:

Hello I have a question about the difference between the version of Attribute Wizard Pro (2.0.5) and the standard Attribute Wizard (2.0.1). Is it possible to download demo versions somewhere? I am looking for a version for prestashop 1.7 The second question is whether you can then upgrade to the Attribute Wizard Pro (2.0.5) when you purchase the standard Attribute Wizard (2.0.1)?

AWP was designed to handle the issue of too many combinations in PrestaShop, it also offers a lot more flexibility in displaying combinations, had attribute layered images, and more.

Both have FO and BO demos on our site.

If you get the regular Wizard, you can later upgrade to the Pro and only pay the difference.