tomerg3

[MODULE] Attribute Wizard Pro - Create unlimited attributes & combinations, choose frm 7 input types

The module does not have this option, but since it's open source, you could customize it and add any features you want (developer skills are needed).

Sorry probably a very simple question but Ive had to start my shop all over again and its been a while. Where do I edit the look of the pop box in the shop with all the attributes? Mainly trying to adjust the spacing between my colour swatch boxes, everything is why too spaced out

thanks

Price changing attributes and volume discounts. I noticed that for products where I don't use AWP the price for volume discounts changes when a price changing attribute is selected. That doesn't happen on products where I use AWP although the actual product price does update but the volume discount prices is static and always based on the default attribute configuration. Is having the volume discount prices update something that you plan to add in a future update? 

Hi sorry for adjusting the spacing between colour boxes I don't see it in attributewizardpro.tpl

I was thinking last time it was in the awp.css but I don't see awp_group_color any more

How can i do to have accessories like attributes + pictures ?

See here:

attribute-wizard-pro.jpg

Thanks

The module uses the built in PrestaShop attribute images.

To add an image to an attribute, edit the attribute group and make sure ti is marked as "Color", then edit each attribute value and upload an image (texture)

v1.7.7 released

* Fixed issue with last release (not all files were updated)
* Fixed issue with double image centering (showing a "jump" in the page)

Dear Tomerg3,

I have a question about Attribute Wizard.

When I want to sell a Tshirt with a picture on it, uploaded by the customer.

Does your module shows a sampel of the picture on the Tshirt, or just the picture beside the product.

like here http://fotocadeaus.nl/

when you take a clock, upload an image, cut out the image you can see a sample of the clock with the image on it.

kind regards WOuter

Hi Dear bussieblues,

I think you can simply grab the Custom Product and T-shirt Design for Prestashop module to show  the sample of the customized tshirt .  And you can also see a sample of the Clock with the uploaded image on it instantly.

Hi,

I am interested in your product but have a few questions prior to buying.

1) Do you have any type of trial or refund policy?

2) Can the attributes & combinations be imported to the products?

3) What happens when 2,000 plus products each have 10 attribute groups and within each group 10 values? 

4) Will installing and configuring the attribute wizard pro module, auto re-create the attributes and combinations already created for the 2,000 products. BTW: Every product has its own unique set of attribute groups and attributes?

5) Can the attribute wizard pro be used to accessories for the products?

6) Using your combinations method instead of the basic prestashop, how much load time & server stress is reduced with your module?

7) How long is support &version updates included with the pricing?

8) What is the latest version attribute wizard pro supports, (i.e. 1.6.0.8+)?

9) Last question, how does the module work with prestashop themes sold on themeforest?

Look forward to your replies. Sorry about so many questions.

ecommdev:

1) Refund policy is available on our site.

2) No

3) You have a normally working shop :)

4) No, as there is more then 1 way to create them.

5) No

6) A lot, as you would usually have less than 40 combinations.

7) Lifetime, but only a 1 time free installation.

8) All

9) Normally, but installtion wiuld need to be done carefully

Hello,

I'm interested in your attribute module, but think I still need other features.

First... I am looking for an attribute module where the attributes can be relational.

Second... I am looking for an attribute module that creates a forced action by buyers;  potential buyers must select their attributes before items can be added to their cart.  So... if buyers click the "Add to Cart" button, they will be addressed with the need to select attributes first.  There are several friendly ways to build this, but it would be great if the potential buyers were taken right to the attributes they need to select.  A popup could achieve this well.  Or just autoscrolling to the attribute area with a red text warning them they must select attributes first might even be better!

I believe, for most shops, your current module is an excellent tool!  It could be even better with these features!

Bonsoir, avec votre module est il possible de gerer deus attributs et de les regrouper. exemple : j'ai "taille" et le deuxieme attributs est "tailles" car je fais du drop shipping avec plusieurs fournisseur

me suis je fais comprendre

en vous remerciant

exemple sur cette page : http://www.lingerie-tendanceplaisirs.com/161-ensembles-2-et-3-pieces

Bonjour, j'ai acheté ce module, et j'aimerai que les attributs soient centrés sur la page. Je m'eplique, il y a un cadre "option du produit" et l'image ainsi que le nom des attributs sont placé sur la gauche de ce cadre, et j'aimerai que ce soit centré.

Un peu comme dans Word, ou on peut "aligner le texte sur la gauche ou la droite " ou "le centré".

Le vendeur de ce module, m'a dit de modifier les fichiers :

/modules/attributewizardpro/attributewizardpro.tpl
/modules/attributewizardpro/js/awp_product.js

mais n'y connaissant rien en programmation, je ne sais pas faire ça...

Quelqu'un aurai la solution ou pourrai me guider ?

Merci

I have a problem with this specific module:

I have to change the price for a specific item, just like the exemple (1 attribute per combination)

It works well in the popup, the price is changing, but when I press on the confirm button 'add to cart' the product added in my cart is my default product price.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: The wrong pricing in the cart was from a bad combination.

The problem is not solved: I need to add combinations like:

Type of product: Classic (10$) / Premium (classic + 50$): OK

Date: today (5 available) / tomorrow (100 available): OK

But after I need the user to be able to choose:

- Classic today

- Classic Tomorrow

- Premium Today

- Premium Tomorrow

How can I do?

Edited by gaelhelle (see edit history)

gaelhelle: This module does not support connected attributes, it also does not support attribute specific discounts due to the way the module handles combination (which is meant to allow for an unlimited number of attributes per product.)

Hi tomerg3.

I'm interested in the module, but I've seen that using layered images, when the product is added to cart, shown the image default of the product on the thumbnail, not the image resulting from the combination.

Is there any solution for this?

I think it's very important, because it can cause customer confusion, seeing in the cart an image that is not the product that he has chosen.

Thanks!

post-759926-0-03614900-1417460573_thumb.jpg

post-759926-0-72004600-1417460578_thumb.jpg

Edited by elegar (see edit history)

Our module does not generate a new photo from all the layers, the original product image will appear in the cart along with all the attribute information.

Our module does not generate a new photo from all the layers, the original product image will appear in the cart along with all the attribute information.

Thanks, but you have no plan to implement it in the future?

I've seen a module that does. I think it generates a thumbnail of all possible combinations and stores them for later use. Is it permissible to put a link to you can see it ...?

We have no plans on adding this feature at this point.

We get many feature requests for the module, and we try to address them by order / demand.

I recently came across this great module and bought for a customer's shop.

My question is: after customizing a product and filling the order, where can I find on database a list of the selected attibutes for that order line? I see that the information is added to product_name in ps_order_detail as text, but i cannot find the same information in terms of the attibutes selected for that customization in particular.

I need it in order to send the information of the "composition" attibutes to a third-party CRM. I hope I made myself clear.

Thank you.

Hi Tomer

Im looking for a way of setting attributes by a link from an external site, is this possible?

Using standard PS attributes I can link ....#/attribute_set1-attribute1/sizes-medium and I would like to do something like that using AWP.

Thanks for a great module!

Hi,

I've purchased AWP and generated attribute for my shop.

I define specifc price for generated combinations, but when I go on cart the specific price is not applied. Why?

Thanks for the response

Hi, I need some support with optimalisation, cause load page during around 20sec...

http://www.stickers4bike.com/cs/samolepky-se-jmenem/14-samolepka-se-jmenem-bila.html

Thx for help, Jan

EDIT:

Optimised with these settings:

cache.jpg

Now full load page with: 5.58sec ->

http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/dMDErP/http://www.stickers4bike.com/cs/samolepky-se-jmenem/14-samolepka-se-jmenem-bila.html

Count of combinations: 497504800000

Thx for great module! :)

Edited by JAKCRABBIT (see edit history)

V1.7.8 released

* Fix for layered images and checkbox
* Fixed price impact on multistore
* Fixed FF favicon issue
* Updated cart checkout tpl file for PS 1.6
* Fixed textbox auto width resize
  • Like 1

Hello, I am very interested in this module but I have a question. I have been doing test with the module and when I choose, in Quantity demo, some atributtes and I clic on Add to cart, the number of products not corresponding with the number of attributes, but in the cart the products is correct. I add two image to see the error. The latest version, makes this error is resolved?

Thank you

post-227700-0-55274600-1422273404_thumb.png

post-227700-0-84148300-1422273414_thumb.png

post-227700-0-55274600-1422273404_thumb.png

post-227700-0-84148300-1422273414_thumb.png

I'm not quite sure I understand.

The module will add 6 products to the cart, which seems like the outcome.

Only 1 of those will be listed in the "last products added"

Some of my product options have 6% VAT, and some have 21% VAT. Is it possible to configure the VAT per attribute?

Hi,

i have to give clients the possibility to specify their own mesuremets while buying our leather jackets(or other clothes), example:

• CHEST: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest.
  • WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline, where you normally wear your pants.
  • HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
  • OVERARM: Measure the lenght of your arm from the center back of your neck across your shoulder to your elbow, and down to your wrist.

I also have to add a button that will open an image with the size chart.

Is this module the one that i need in order to perform this things.

I installed kronan theme, how will this module appear on my template?

Thank you.

Hi , 

we use a lot of combinations currently (computer shop ) and I'm wondering if attribute wizard Pro would help us to handle an attribute ( like 4 Go Ram) as a product so we could configure and use  the stock handling for this attribute.

Freibracadabra: You will be able to add text fields using our module.

We suggest trying out the demo site for this module (details in first post)

Michel: No, the module only uses attributes.

Hello, i've just buy the module, all configuration seems to go right.

But i need some help setting my product attributes.

I have a group of attributes with no impact in the price: Colors.

But i have twice images for each color.

With prestashop i must include one separate combination and set the images associated with each combination.

How can i set this feature with the Attribute Wizard Pro module?

thank you

Hello, this module looks great I was about to purchase it for my Prestashop setting, I would still like to have two informations before I do so :

• It says it is compatible with Prestashop 1.6, but was it tested and fixed for the latest release version ( 1.6.0.11 ) ?
  • Is the layered navigation block compatible with your attributes / was some work done to make it compatible or enable the same "filter product list based on attribute selection" logic? 

Thanks a lot for answers, 

Edited by LouAdrien (see edit history)

Hello,

I've got Version 1.7.7 and the "copy attribute" does not work anymore.

I did not update anything, so I don't know why it doesn't work anymore.

Following error in console:

POST .../modules/attributewizardpro/copy_combination_json.php //jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

n.ajaxTransport.send //jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

n.extend.ajax // awp.js:301

onclick // awp_copy_validationindex.php?controller=AdminModules&token=9b59be2ef7897ce0abb3107ac4a13c2a&configure=attributewizardp…:1087 

Lute: Please use our contact form for any technical issues.

Lou: Yes, it is compatible with ALL 1.6 versions, and has no affect on the product list pages (or layered navigation).

pds: See Lute...

Hello,
Sorry for my English , I'm traducciendo with google .

My question is this , I am interested in buying the pro version of attributewidzar , now I have the regular version .
my questions are ,

I can export product mix by cvs in attributepro .

to buy pro version happens to all combinations generated formerly with the normal version .

Thank You

When using AWP, you will need to change all the combinations, they cannot be imported via CVS file.

You can keep using both modules on the same site, you will need to enable them for different products, and this way, you only need to change the products that will use AWP.

• Like 1

Hello thank you very much for your prompt response . I have seen your web page where widzardpro ​​speaking module , but I see a tutorial or video where you explain how to create attributes in this module , I have a product with 25,000 different combinations and I do not like them one by one.

There are instructions with example images in the config page of the module (see our backoffice demo).

post-613686-0-92272500-1425576038_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Question I installed the module but these lines remain red. Did I miss something? I copied the files over from modified 1.6.0 to my root as you mentioned. Please see image.

Thanks

Edited by Uniq (see edit history)

Goodmorning sir/madam,

We have the following problem with Attribute wizard pro 1.7.7.

Its standing live on a working webshop and we are getting a critical problem.

When a customer fills in his own text for on a bracelet. it works fine then he sets his order in the shopping cart and is going to order confirmation. then goes to select his bank transfer. then the customer wants to buy the item and suddenly the item is like 20 euros expensiver then the webshops says.

Now when we go to the back end and go to products-> combinations->select the bracelet we see like 6 awp_details with varient prices. When no one has every added them. but we are thinking thats making the conflict.

We know that there has to be a seperate detail for awp in the database to get the right text on the right bracelet. But awp is setting it also in the combination category.

we dit the following two things:

1) we have emptied the serverside-cache

2) and have reprogrammed the module.

we don't know if it helped the problem, but we hope you guys can gives us a correct feedback on how to solve this problem properly.

We hope to have a quick reaction because we are contacting you guys when the problem started on the 5 of january.

Kind regards,

Sam    

Is there an easy way to put the module on a right hook instead of bellow? I mean, it would be a LOT better because user would have the options right there!

I have already tried but it says it's not allowed there. :(

V1.7.9 released
* Fixed new path for attributeBack JS file (PS 1.6.0.13+)
* Added warning when connecting to the Backoffice using incorrect URL

V1.7.10 released

* Added missing attributes.js file for PS >=1.6.0.13

Hi I have a pre sales question.

I want to use two extra text field with an additional fee to personalize the product. Is the text visible in the back end when the order is created?

Thanks for your response Martin

Edited by Martin C (see edit history)

Hi

I'm looking in the demo site, and when I tried to use the Products Combinator Generator the site response me an error message of "Access denied."

It means that when the module is installed the generators doesn't work or it's only in the demo.?

Thanks.

Martin: Yes, the text is attached to the product name in the order history.

Lantrax: The module is not compatible with the combination generator, as the combination structure is different.

It is disabled on our demo site for that reason.

Uniq: If you are using the default theme, and do not use any other modules / made changes, you should get exactly the same results.

Q1 - ok the module is not compatible with the combination generator.

If I have a lot of products with their combinatios done under the combination generator,

and I install the attribute wizard pro, what happens with the old combinations? Should I make them again?

Q2 - In the demo panel when I add to cart a product with personalized options which increases the price, they don´t appera in the cart, and the product price is the base product price.

Should it be don in other way?

Thanks

lantrax:

1) Yes, you will need to recreate them.

2) Which demo? the public backoffice demo gets messed with very often and is intended to show the interface and instructions (we refresh it once it a while).

To see a demo that always functions as intended, try the front office demo only

Is it possible to impact the price according to the number of character in a text box (combined with other attributes of-course)?

Thanks

• Like 1

Can the extra attribute text field be displayed above add to cart button (see attached screenshot)

Thanks Martinpost-134250-0-26526200-1427047625_thumb.png

Edited by Martin C (see edit history)

Alboim: No, the price impact is per the entire box.

Martin: The module comes with a custom hook that you can place anywhere you want on the page.

It will move the entire module display.

Hello,

I have installed the module on my prestashop 1.5.6 on planethoster host.

I am happy with this module and option but there is a big problem.

This module slows down a lot my page !

I have 10 groups of attributes with 50 data in each, not so much I think, and my page is downloaded in 20 seconds instead of 2 seconds for one page without attributes...

Page without attribute : http://www.distridiet-nutrition.fr/packs-minceur-regime-hyperproteine/102-pack-duo.html

Page with 10 attributes : www.distridiet-nutrition.fr/packs-minceur-regime-hyperproteine/79-pack-123-minceur-regime-hyperpproteine.html

You can check, the download time is so long ! all customers will go away !

Is it normal ?

Is it possible to load this module after the rest of the page or something like that ?

Thank you

Thank you very much for your intervention !

Now it is okay, below their answer for any person interested :

PrestaShop's CCC options can sometimes cause slowness issues, we disabled the 3rd and 4th CCC options (the first 2 are the most important) and the page loads in 2 seconds now.

Thank you !

Can you tell me the name of the third an fourth option? At the moment I have disabled minimize html.

Of course, here my parameters (but in french) :

1 "Smart cache" pour les feuilles de style

2 "Smart cache" pour le code JavaScript

3 Réduction du code HTML

4 Compression du JavaScript dans le code HTML Compression du JavaScript dans le code HTML après l'exécution de la compilation Smarty

Edited by orfevre (see edit history)

Hi, i have purshased and installed the module.

Trying to buy a product at Summary step, where you can see the quantity buttons,by clicking lets say the plus button only the summary price is being updated to +1.

The quantity number remains at first state.

After refreshing the page a second line with the same product appears and instead of attributes lets say:Choice:1, i can see this-> Details:

The same happens by clicking the minus button or the delete icon.

Can you please point me the file that is responsible for this problem? (some js i supose?)

Found it! ---> shopping-cart-product-line.tpl wasn't updated according to modules instructions.

Edited by pantelisB (see edit history)

Hi,

I have this doubt:

Can I have different values for field B depending on options selected on field A?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Pedro

pantelisB: Great to see you figured it out, in the future, please contact us from our site, as the forum is buggy and does not send us email notifications when people post (for certain old threads).

Pedro: No, there are no connected attributes option, for that, you must use the regular Attribute Wizard

Pedro: No, there are no connected attributes option, for that, you must use the regular Attribute Wizard

So the regular Attribute Wizard allows for conditional attributes?

I was hoping for something where if you have attribute #1 and based on the answer to that choice the options for attribute #2 change. Is that something regular Attribute Wizard offers?

Does that even makes sense? I have PRO version... shouln't that be the FULL version with all options?

That's the same as saying: "You have a Premium version of a car, which doesn't have full extras, or you can take the standar version, cheapper and with full extras!"

?!?!?

Edited by Pedro Lima (see edit history)

Pedro: if you read the product description, you would understand :)

The Pro version was design for sites that require a very large number of attributes per product, more than PrestaShop can handle on its own.

In order to accomplish that, the combination structure had to be changed, so it does not require every possible permutation of 1 attribute from each group (which can be in the millions).

If you purchased the Pro version, contact us from our site and we can send you a copy of the regular wizard at no charge.

You can use both modules on the same site (assigned to different products).

Hi.

In the product combinations, I've got a combination with a price which carries a different tax than the product tax. But by default, the tax to apply is always the same as the tax product price.

Is there any option to change the tax to apply for a combination different from the product tax??

Many thanks in advance

lantrax: No, due to the way the module handles combinations and creates new ones on the fly, there is no way to assign a combination specific tax.

Kishoreunni: Yes, the module has always supported the latest version of PrestaShop, since PS 1.2.5 was released :)

• Like 1

Hi Tomerg,

first of all thanks for your support.

I am trying to use your module in you BO demo but I can't understand how to hide or not show combinations that not exist.

I copyed MacBook product and remove all combinations. I just create two combinations:

a) Processor 2.1 with Memory 2Gb stock 5

B) Processor 2.2 with Memory 4Gb stock 5

The result is that I can add to cart all possible combinations with these attributes. So the module doesn't hide or disabled the combinations that is not created.

Sure, I am doing something wrong, Can you help me to understand please?

Regards.

Unik: The Pro version does not support dependent attributes (hide / disable), as the combinations are different, and every attribute is available with any other attribute.

For dependent attributes, check out the regular Attribute Wizard module

Thank you very much for your clear reply Tomerg. Just one more question. Could Attribute Wizard manage unlimited combinations as AWP or not?

Best regards.

I reply to me, as you post in FAQ of Attribute Wizard, can not manage a lot combinations as AWP.

Thank you.

Edited by unik (see edit history)

Hello,

Can anyone help me with Attribute Wizard Pro.

When I installed this module I can't see information about product in the cart (like on attached photo).

When i uninstall mudule, everything is OK :/

I have Prestashop 1.6.0.14

Please could you help me with this problem? :(

Thank you.

Krystian

post-1002042-0-55204200-1430594669_thumb.jpg

Hi, I have an issue with this module.

I have a multistore, both have the same products,  in one of the stores the products are sold with some specific attributes. 

I want to hide this attributes for the other store, so:

• I go to the module setting, choose the right multistore
  • Go to the Attributes I want to hide, and select "Hidden"

This hides the attributes BUT sums up all the prices to the product price (i.e. if product price is $100 and 10 attributes that cost $1 are hidden, the product is shown with a total price of $110).

How Can I hide the attributes without summing up the price?

Thank you.

Unik: The regular AW has the same limitation PrestaShop does, as it does not change the way combinations are used.

krystianl: Try to delete /cache/class_index.php if the issue persists, contact us from our site.

ivanfiestas: The module does not have an option to hide attributes, the hidden option is mean to be used for stock management, not to hide option.

You will need to have different products if you want shop specific attributes.

Hey, I would need to merge onepagecheckout module and AWP, could you give me any guide or hint?