tomerg3

[MODULE] Attribute Wizard Pro - Create unlimited attributes & combinations, choose frm 7 input types

The module changes the way a product is added to the cart.

It uses the existing attributes / combinations, but may not work with 3rd party modules that also involve the product page / saving products (like wishlist).

I've customized a couple modules already, can't hurt to try. Can you still use the built-in attributes while the module is installed? I have some products which have only 1-2 attributes and I'd like those to be in the buy block.

RMartin: Yes, you can activate the module only for certain products, so it will not impact the rest of the products on your shop.

Excellent, thank you. 

Is there any particular reason the pro version is not available on the Prestashop addons site? I accidentally purchased the non-pro version without realizing it.  :rolleyes:

RMartin: Yes, it is a nightmare to get a module to the addons store, as they change their requirements all the time, without consulting or informing developers properly.

You can send us a message about the order and we'll issue a refund on the addons store, and you could purchase it on our site.

We hope to have the 1.7 compatible version of this module in the addons store at some point.

RMartin: Yes, it is a nightmare to get a module to the addons store, as they change their requirements all the time, without consulting or informing developers properly.

You can send us a message about the order and we'll issue a refund on the addons store, and you could purchase it on our site.

We hope to have the 1.7 compatible version of this module in the addons store at some point.

Done.

Hi 

I send a message by the contactform on the website of Presto Changeo, but i think it doenst come through. Did you receive my message tomerg3 ?

I am highly interested in a (maybe customized version) of this module

Curious: Hard to say without knowing the email address.

Did you get a confirmation right after contacting us? if so, then we should have received it.

If not, or if you got the confirmation and have not heard back, send me a PM with your email address

Hi , i didnt get a confirmation however i filled in my emailadress. I have send it by pm now with the content about my needs

Hello,

I need to use Attribute Wizard Pro v.1.8 functionnalities :

Structure #3 - Connected Attributes with AWP.   (*New in v1.8)

but I am using Prestashop v1.6.1.11. Will it be compatible ? (I have seen that AWP v.1.8 is only compatible with at least Prestashop 1.7, am I right ?)

Edited by Æon

AEON: AWP 1.8 is for PS 1.6 or earlier.

We are beta testing AWP 2.0 now, which is for PS 1.7.

If anyone else is interested in becoming a beta tester and receiving 20% off, please reach out.

We have an issue where the price impact for a drop-down option is not applied to the cart.  It seems the code is deliberately removing the option from the attribute impact array when it confuses it with the default attribute.  This happens in the attributewizardpro.php => getAttributeImpact() method. The option is correctly selected from the database into the "$result" and "$connectedAttributesSql" arrays, but the "unset($result[$defAttribute])" line removes the option from the array. The index of the default attribute is correct, but it matches to the wrong item in the "$result" array.

Is this is known issue and is there as workaround?

We're running Prestashop v1.5.3.1 and AWP 1.8.0.2.

Thanks.

Is it possible to have one-way associated attributes with AWP 1.8? I have some optional attributes which require another attribute, but not the other way around,

e.g. 

Temperature Controller (dropdown):

• DT: Dial Thermostat
  • DTC: Digital Setpoint Controller
  • ATC: Ambient Tracking Controller
  • BTC: Digital Setpoint + Ambient Tracking Controller

Interlock Options (optional checkboxes):

• FSM: Flow Switch/Meter
  • PO: Pump On
  • RS: Interface RS-232 or RS-485 (requires DTC or BTC)

The rules I need are as follows: 

• When user checks the RS box
    • AWP should select DTC
    • If the user switches to BTC, RS should remain checked
    • If user switches to DT or ATC, RS should be un-checked
  • When user unchecks the RS box
    • AWP should not change the user-selected Temperature Controller attribute
  • AWP should allow the user to select any Temperature Controller attribute without the RS box being auto-checked

Really what would be best is the ability to disable a checkbox when certain attributes are chosen, but I know that is probably difficult to integrate with the PrestaShop DB schema.

Martin: We suggest you try it on our backoffice demo. If you have trouble setting it up, let us know (use the contact form on our site)

I already own the module and was having difficulty obtaining the desired behavior. I am assuming that's because attribute associations are bidirectional (and I need the ability to choose between bidirectional and unidirectional).

Hello, I would like to ask some questions:

- When canceling a purchase that contains products using attribute pro, what is the behavior? Do the canceled order products return with their previous quantities to stock? A friend has problem with this using their version 1.7 ...

- another doubt. In version 1.8 it is still not possible to create order by the backoffice? Also, it is not possible to edit products from an order, for example by inserting or changing a product?

I await response to purchase the module.

Edited by Cesar Machado

cypriotxx: It sounds like it, but the best way would be to try to create a product on our backoffice demo.

If you have any question, please use the contact form on our site.

Hello Presto Changeo Team,

When installing AttributesWizard -> is it possible to import attributes/combinations with CSV Import?

Or writing directly to the database? Because we have 1000+ combinations, with differetn SKU/Ref.Nr. and images.

Thank You
Frank

Edited by idee

Idee: You can import attributes / combinations with the PrestaShop import tool, but those will have the default combinations structure, rather than the new more flexible ones that our module offers