Can`t install my Paid Theme

EmmaAs

Question

Hello

I made an account and bought the prestashop Theme "Supermarket Template". After that, I installed it. It did not look like the demo one, it had things out of place, missing modules, colors had not corresponded, etc ...
So I decided to erase the Theme in order to reinstall it to see if the error had been in installation procés.
Trying to reinstall I have not found a way to turn me to appear the boughted theme in the back-office of my shop, in order to select it to be my current theme power again.

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola

Me hice una cuenta en prestashop y compré el template "Supermarket Template". Despues me lo instalé. No se veia como en la demo del tema, habian cosas fuera del lugar, faltaban modulos, en el fondo habian colores que no correspondian, etc...
Entonces decidí borrarlo para volver a instalarlo para ver si el error se produjo en el la instalación. 
Al intentar instalarlo de nuevo no he encontrado la forma de que me vuelta a aparecer en el back-office de mi tienda para poder volver a seleccionarlo y que sea mi tema actual.

Gracias

2 answers to this question