Saray

Stats module total sales value total stock value

Hi i was wondering if there is an statsmodule that will show you the total sales value of all your products and also the total stock value of your products??

Features
1. Calculate and show you the total sales value of your products
for example, you have 15 products and the unit price is 10USD the module multiplies it and gives you the total value 150USD. (one row without tax and one row with tax would be nice)

2. Calculate and show you the total stock value of your products
for example lets say you bought the same 15 products for 2USD the module multiplies it and gives you the total value 30USD.

Additional features

3. Total number of products not just the total different products that i already can see.

4. Du you have any features that follows the same principal?

Your maybe thinking its a useless module but i think it would be intresting to know how much the products you have is worth what you bought it all for an what youre going to sell it for.

Anyone?=) if a module like this doesnt exist how much would it cost to make it?

I have created a stats module that shows the stock value if this has any interest?

Hi Timpet, I am very interested in your stats module. Could you share it here?

Im looking into making it show how much value is in each category. I could share it not or you can wait a while :)

I would realy appreciate if you could share the one you have now as 1.0 and share an update 1.1 when you have made it show how much value there is in each category.
Thank you.

Would be great if you shared the one you already have =)

*bump*

We´re also looking for a stat module that counts the total inventory value (set on the wholesale price, excl. tax).

Is there a module for this?

Running 1.2.5

There is a default module called "Stock stats" that shows the value of the products in the shop.

The "statsstock" module, referred to in Post #8, is a new stats module found in PShop v1.4 in the "modules" folder.

If you use PShop v1.3.x you can still use the module but does require a modification. I got the idea from a Dutch forum member: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/55021/ (use Google translate if you cannot read Dutch).

I have made the remaining modifications necessary for it to work in PShop v1.3.x (download attached zip file)

The value of your stock is calculated by: Quantity x Wholesale Price.
For a product with attributes the calculation is the "average" wholesale price of the all the attributes associated with that product.

Example: Attribute "Average" Wholesale Price:
A product with 2 attributes
1st attribute wholesale price is 1.00;
2nd attribute wholesale price is 3.00;
Then you will see the avg. wholesale attribute price of 2.00 displayed

::::::::::::
To Install
1. Unzip file
2. Load the entire folder on to your server under the "modules" folder
3. In Back Office go to "Modules" tab and install the module, it will be found under the "Stats" area (see screen capture)
4. After installation go to the "Stats" tab in your Back Office and choose "Stock Value" to view the output.
5. If you have any trouble just deinstall or remove it from your server.

See screen capture for how the module displays in PShop 1.3.2
The module comes in English and is translated for German, French and Spanish. For translations see "Back Office > Tools > Translations > Module translations" (see screen capture)

Kind regards,
Lisa

38821_MkvRPI1FAXMSlKMRJFS5_t

38822_VtwoP2pDHI5Fbn1M08pK_t

38824_o8IYY1rRV92Eh93UpzUv_t

statsstock.zip

The "statsstock" module, referred to in Post #8, is a new stats module found in PShop v1.4 in the "modules" folder.

If you use PShop v1.3.x you can still use the module but does require a modification. I got the idea from a Dutch forum member: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/55021/ (use Google translate if you cannot read Dutch).

I have made the remaining modifications necessary for it to work in PShop v1.3.x (download attached zip file)

The value of your stock is calculated by: Quantity x Wholesale Price.
For a product with attributes the calculation is the "average" wholesale price of the all the attributes associated with that product.

Example: Attribute "Average" Wholesale Price:
A product with 2 attributes
1st attribute wholesale price is 1.00;
2nd attribute wholesale price is 3.00;
Then you will see the avg. wholesale attribute price of 2.00 displayed

To Install
1. Unzip file
2. Load the entire folder on to your server under the "modules" folder
3. In Back Office go to "Modules" tab and install the module, it will be found under the "Stats" area (see screen capture)
4. After installation go to the "Stats" tab in your Back Office and choose "Stock Value" to view the output.
5. If you have any trouble just deinstall or remove it from your server.

See screen capture for how the module displays in PShop 1.3.2
The module comes in English and is translated for German, French and Spanish. For translations see "Back Office > Tools > Translations > Module translations" (see screen capture)

Kind regards,
Lisa

Hi Lisa.
I was wondering if this module calculate how much you bought the products for, or how much you sell the products for. Can you get both calculations?

Regards
Marcus

Hi Lisa.
I was wondering if this module calculate how much you bought the products for, or how much you sell the products for. Can you get both calculations?

Regards
Marcus

Hi Marcus,

as it stands it ONLY calculates how much you bought the products for and therefore the VALUE of your stock on hand.
If you bought 20 Widgets A at wholesale price of 1.00 each then you have 20.00 euro / dollars / (whatever currency your shop works in) worth of Widget A on hand.

Maybe this free module listed below (Inventory Management) would be of more value for you or use them both (as I do) to help you see more information.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/22539/P90/third_party_modules/inventory_management

I posted info about it on the above thread specifically on Post #94/#96/#102/
As I state on that thread I will be having my programmer improve the module.

Although I did not write this on the thread about the Admin Inventory module I am hoping to have him add the following functionality to that module (see screen captures attached of changes I would like):

To do the following:
1. $ sign not be displayed but Stores preferred currency - (for me this would be the euro symbol €)
2. If possible to pull the price of the attribute (Sell price) that would be great but maybe rather complicated since attributes and their display in PShop is always complicated.
3. Possibility to have a "Sort" for the columns like found on one's back office with arrows (See first attachment)
4. Pagination & Filtering
5. Could add a total at bottom, for Cost Price, Base Price and Sell Price
6. Some kind of Printing capabilites (print the page that is displayed OR print from page # - to page #)
7. date to date would be great
8. Repair CSV export...
Currently the generated CSV diplays the price nunbers very strangely in that it converts them into dates like yearmonthday. Not all prices but most. And I can only open the CSV file in Open Office and not Excel ... it calls an error saying Excel cannot open a "SKYL" file. So that will have to repaired as well.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Lisa

39679_NEvpz41N4s0bFX2rBz2a_t

39680_hQRN2HvX1Tr21Xzc5lxe_t

Thank you Lisa G for your easy to follow instructions ... the stock on hand feature is fabulous!! Thanks :-)

Hi there,

I just wondered how I can find the following information for accounting purposes?

Client needs to be able to select a month at a time and for it to show, by day for that month the following:

- Total charges for sales UK (inc VAT)

- Total charges for sales Europe (inc VAT)

- Total charges for sales ROW (ROW is VAT exempt so no VAT will be included for this one)

- Total charges for all postage charged that day

So it will look something like this:

Month: January

DATE SALES UK SALES EU SALES ROW POSTAGE

1/1 £450.46 £56.59 £29.99 £72.59

2/1 £450.46 £56.59 £29.99 £72.59

3/1 £450.46 £56.59 £29.99 £72.59

Also, how can you actually download this information, it only appears in charts or CSV file rather than tabular data?

life saver. last year i tried to find this out but couldnt find anything. i only had my shop open for 2 months so i went order by order. this year i didnt know what i was going to do. thank you

Hi Marcus,

as it stands it ONLY calculates how much you bought the products for and therefore the VALUE of your stock on hand.

If you bought 20 Widgets A at wholesale price of 1.00 each then you have 20.00 euro / dollars / (whatever currency your shop works in) worth of Widget A on hand.

Maybe this free module listed below (Inventory Management) would be of more value for you or use them both (as I do) to help you see more information.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/22539/P90/third_party_modules/inventory_management

I posted info about it on the above thread specifically on Post #94/#96/#102/

As I state on that thread I will be having my programmer improve the module.

Although I did not write this on the thread about the Admin Inventory module I am hoping to have him add the following functionality to that module (see screen captures attached of changes I would like):

To do the following:

1. $ sign not be displayed but Stores preferred currency - (for me this would be the euro symbol €)

2. If possible to pull the price of the attribute (Sell price) that would be great but maybe rather complicated since attributes and their display in PShop is always complicated.

3. Possibility to have a "Sort" for the columns like found on one's back office with arrows (See first attachment)

4. Pagination & Filtering

5. Could add a total at bottom, for Cost Price, Base Price and Sell Price

6. Some kind of Printing capabilites (print the page that is displayed OR print from page # - to page #)

7. date to date would be great

8. Repair CSV export...

Currently the generated CSV diplays the price nunbers very strangely in that it converts them into dates like yearmonthday. Not all prices but most. And I can only open the CSV file in Open Office and not Excel ... it calls an error saying Excel cannot open a "SKYL" file. So that will have to repaired as well.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Hi Lisa, would it be possible to configure the module so it can just show the sum of all the base prices? Or do you know of another way to just get the total of all the base prices?

This module does exactly what i want to do but i'm unable to get it to work in prestashop version 1.5.6.0

is it possible to get it to work with this version?

or does anyone know of another module which can give me a stock total value?

please help tearing my hair out here