Refresh Admin Pages Required Everywhere or Get Old Data

IeM

Hi,

Whenever I do ANYTHING in the 1.6.0.10 Prestashop Multistore Admin the page has to be refreshed at least once before I start otherwise I will save old data.

For example if I want to change stores in admin I have to:

1. Select the new store: page loads but showing old store
  2. Refresh the page: Page loads still showing old store
  3. Reselect the new store again: If lucky the new store will load, otherwise continue again from step 1

Another example:

You go to edit a CMS page that has been modified some time before. If you do not remember to refresh the page after it loads BEFORE adding any new content, you will end up adding new content to the content before the last modification. So the current data does not load when you first go to the page.

This also happens when modifying product details and for just about anything if not everything.

As a result if you do not constantly refresh on every page nearly every step of the way, you end up with corrupted data without even knowing it.

It is such a dangerous pain. In time I hope to afford to put on an admin person but there is no way in the world could you have someone else working in the backend as it is way to easy to screw it all up and very slow to do simple things like changing stores. It can take about 3minuts sometimes to manage a change in store.

Cache is off.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bluekachina,

I'm with a2hosting which has the nginx option, though, I have not asked for it to be installed at this point.

While it isn't good to have others with this very problematic issue, I'm also glad that it isn't just me and that it may one day get some attention from someone who may have a solution.

We may have to try our luck with a bug registration soon.

Thanks for responding.

Installed a Point Of Sales (POS) module yesterday as we will need it.

However, due to this issue with data not clearing the POS becomes unusable for a number of reasons including adding to stock from the previous order or thinking that the new order has already been processed.

This is unbelievably frustrating.