import CSV File

natebc

Hello,

I'm looking to hire someone to load my Products (15,000+)  (CSV File). I have alrady load Categories. But I'm getting stuck on Products . I'm also looking for some one that can help me .. I will need to upload new Quantity each day... 

Thanks

Nathan

Hello,

I'm looking to hire someone to load my Products (15,000+)  (CSV File). I have alrady load Categories. But I'm getting stuck on Products . I'm also looking for some one that can help me .. I will need to upload new Quantity each day... 

Thanks

Nathan

Please skype us :  

pixelwebmx

• 1 month later...

Hi Nathan, sorry for that late response. if you do it by CSV and modules for 10k+ product you are facing problems only. We can offer you a solution for product building, injection and multi language translation directly in your MySQL database. No module, no user back office interaction. Please share your requirements by mail.

best regards

Wolfgang

hello, 15K products is TOO small, you can use our module for import any CSV/Excel.

our module using Ajax, so you can import thousands ROWS with 1-click:

see: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/bulk-update-prestashop-modules/20579-prestashop-import-mass-product-from-any-csv-excel-file.html

Thanks prestadev321,

Can I set up live updates via FTP/URL?

Nathan

if you work with CSV files, who will build these CSVs and ensuring consistency and relation? Who is relating the correct image to the products? How you do the translations? In back office? Have fun with. Uploading and mapping a CSV file is not the problem for big data - yes, it is one click -, but who is doing the tasks before and after?

I suggest, spent 50$ and buy that CSV tool and make your experience with 15k of pain. Than you will come back.

Edited by wgeppert (see edit history)

Hello,

Thanks

Nathan

Hi

We can help you with this, we also have an module that update stock every hour/day automatically via CSV / FTP

Please add us to skype: pixelwebmx

Hi

We can help you with this, we also have an module that update stock every hour/day automatically via CSV / FTP

Please add us to skype: pixelwebmx

Hi Mario,

Can you send me the info on your module?

Thanks

natebc

• 3 weeks later...