Link to PDF invoice at checkout

Paldru

Where can I find a link for the customers invoice - I would like to include a link to the customers invoice at checkout when using bank-wire payment. When using bank-wire, the customer first gets the invoice (payment status on invoice says something like "to be paid") and then customer makes the payment. The final invoice with a "paid" status comes for the customer in the delivery package. The invoice should be generated automatically before payment status in backoffice says "paid".  Prestashop version is 1.6.1.1

Thank for taking the time to reply. Maybe it is just different in different countries. From my own experience, when I order something online e.g. as "Cash on delivery" I get the order confirmation AND a type of invoice as pdf where it states all the information from a normal invoice, but states that it is not yet paid and states also a date or time frame when the payment is due latest and the type of payment possible. It might be just a translation issue, my dictionary shows: "notice to pay" "request for payment".

You suggestion helped a least partially, at Orders -> Statuses I found the template for each of the payment methods confirmation window. And also a way to change for which status invoices are generated right away. Now that leaves me with getting the invoice link in each customer payment confirmation window to show up with a thumbnail - I might be able to handle that somehow. However what i really would need to know is, how the invoice can be different for the different payment methods (If I understand correctly, there is only one type of PDF invoice regardless of payment method?). 

• 6 months later...