(FUBAR)Shipping, <solved>Tax,<solved> GOOGLECHECKOUT = Delema

Ok I have 2 sites I am using prestashop for www.crimptools.com and www.mechanictoolsonline.com. with crimptools everything works great. we used 1.1 then I upgraded to 1.2.5 recently with very little trouble. I had to edit a few minor issues for orders and notifications. Google checkout works perfect. Shipping FIne. Texas tax works right. THe theme compatibility for crimptools is set to use 1.1.
I have set up shipping and taxes and google checkout exactly the same way for mechanictoolsonline. it uses a custom theme mostly color changes bu tit is a 1.2 theme so the compatibility for 1.1 is not checked. Google checkout show amount to be $0.0 Taxes ahow $0.0 and shipping doesnt add up it stays at 1 pound until it gets upset and then jumps to 45 dollors with no incerement between
HELP in BO everything is set the same as crimptools.

Rylersbud.

Ok I got the tax thing and google working now. In Groupes you must show tax for the state tax to work properly. If you do not show tax it will not add tax to the final total. for google checkout it uses the variable _wt (withtax) to show the total amount and it does show tax as 0 for non texans and the proper amount for texans. Now for the shipping trouble any help is nice.