Looking for a theme and price quote for a custom one

SK1987

Hello, 

I am new to this forum, I am not sure if it is the right place to ask,

I have been looking on prestashop market for a theme but they are so many that it is difficult to find one. 

The website is selling luxury knitwear and custom dresses. The brand is french but the owner is looking for something with Italian luxury spirit. Something sophisticate, yet simple to use and without big 3d effect or mouseover effect.

He would like something in the spirit of this eshop http://boutique.brunellocucinelli.com/fr

He is fine with the prestashop layout but he would like something more clear, less complex, with smaller font for price tag, no big button everywhere for color or availability and better top menu.

The website is currently running the default theme with prestashop 1.6.1

I would really appreciate if someone could point me to a theme that correspond the criteria above or could quote me a price to make a custom one

Cheers,

SK   

Edited by razaro
changed link (see edit history)

My advice about themes is just plain.

Buy a premium template from any of the best theme vendors (i want not to mention anyone, but search)
If you face a problem, then came here and pay someone to adapt/modify it for you.

Even if i can code my own template, for most of my works i buy a 50-100$ theme because it's a nice option.

Usually a premium template is selled 200-400 times, so 50$ theme can report to the developers around 10.000$.
Doing that you have PREMIUM work for a little price, plus support for you or for the designer you hire to customize if needed.

Also, buying template, you can see comments to AVOID choosing a bad one, imcompatible or whatever it could be.

Best regards.

Edited by wippa (see edit history)