[Solved] No payment method is available for use at this time (Non AU,NZ)

ronny_g

Hi PS users and mods,

I need some urgent help with PayPal Module.

Prestashop = v1.6.1.1

Paypal module = v3.10.2

When an address other than Australia or New Zealand is set (e.g. United Kingdom or United States), I get "No payment method is available for use at this time".

I checked all other threads re this error and cannot work out issue.

I enabled Payment by check module and this doesn't work for any countries including Australia & New Zealand.

I enabled Cash on Delivery (COD) module and this works for all countries.

Why would Paypal only work with these 2 countries?

Please help, thanks.

Edit

Found solution here in 

Payment Module Restrictions on Countries Edited by ronny_g (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

ronny_g  you are an absolute STAR!  Thank you for posting your PayPal / Payment issue in detail, and even more importantly updating it with the solution.

I've been tinkering with my site for well over a year, and thought I'd seen everything there is in the "Back Office", but I never registered "Payment" title under modules as anything more than a quick link to the payment modules. Which is what it is, unless you scroll down and see all the settings!!!

Note to Prestashop : The settings should feature first in my opinion, not all the ads for payment modules!

If anyone else out there is having trouble accepting payments from other countries, then check out the settings in the link MODULES > PAYMENT

Also make sure you have the different countries you wish to sell to enabled within localization > Zones , and Localzation > countries.

Also make sure that you have a shipping carrier set-up (completely with no missing weight gaps! or else you'll get "FREE Shipping" shown to customers when it isn't!) activated to ship to the Zones you have enabled.

Thanks again Ronny!   Cheers, Matt.         (My store is using : Prestashop 1.6.1.1)

Edited by mexicoMATT (see edit history)