Prestashop never answered to our email for 5 months to change an account/email adress

jenhugn

Question

Hi,

My ex partner in my business, has sent an email to prestashop clientele service 5 months to say that she gives her shares her domain name ( that I payed) and prestashop account to me because she has left the business.

Today nothing has been changed we haven't received any answer, we don't know what to do. 

So my prestashop account, that I payed, is linked to her email adresse, the domain name, that I payed, is obviously then linked to her email adress. So now if my clients send an email at: info it will appear on her email adress.

Can someone please help me on that? The service clientele is really bad, and I do not advise anyone to register on prestashop because of that.

Thank you.

12 answers to this question

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

So I am logged in right now on her account, and it is impossible to change the email adress, only the name is changeable.

I am talking about the prestashop account loggin setting : prestashop.com and as the domain has been registered via prestashop her email adresse/account is linked.

Thank you

@ jenhung - wow, 3 topics for to achieve the same answer.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/466905-changer-ladresse-email-du-compte-prestashop-domaine/?view=findpost&p=2136105

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/467719-prestashop-never-answered-to-our-email-for-5-months-to-change-an-accountemail-adress/?do=findComment&comment=2138874 - you've got a warning yesterday to stop double post

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/466904-prestashop-never-answered-to-our-email-for-5-months-to-change-an-accountemail-adress/ - this topic I don't know why it is deleted, but there you've got the information to contact Xavier or another community manager some months ago.

@ razaro - If she uses the support ticket on cloud, she will never informed about the solution by mail, cause is going to another person. In this case Ana you should monitor the support tickets on the dashboard of your Prestashop Cloud account and please stop to spam the forum with the same question, which indeed was jet answered.

How you find the support ticket:

post-741527-0-93621300-1441700084_thumb.jpg

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

@selectshop.at  yeah you have point about ticket email, but she could add contact email in ticket.

And seams people with big issue think with multiple topics think solution will come sooner. It is bit

understandable but still spamming. And sorry I replayed in wrong topic so merged now with original.