Help needed for paypal problem!

Hi everyone,Im new to prestashop. I install paypal module, and test it with paypal sandbox, the payment for products was successfully made when the price is without decimal (in the form of $119.00, £119.00, €119.00). However, when it comes to the price with decimals (in the form of $119.12, £119.12, €119.12), it kept showing error message:The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount. Anyone have any idea what cause the error. I think paypal can not process prices ending with decimals. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

20026_ZO4yiS60a0mB1njdeBn9_t

Thanks for your advice. Do i have to delete the PS files and drop all the tables in the prestashop database in order to install and run 1.2.5? This way, i have to rebuild my website all over again. All is there any way i can have the 1.2.5 version installed while still have my website contents? Like backup the database and the files. Will it work? Thanks!!!

well, the best thing would be to create a new database for it, and install V1.2.5 in a dedicated subfolder (like yoursite.com/pshop)
Then test to make sure paypal is working, if it does, you may be able to copy the ps tables from 1.3 to 1.2.5 database (make sure you keep a backup of the 1.2.5 database before you start)

Thanks!!I downloaded v1.2.5, and deleted the paypal folder in the v1.3.0, replace it with the one from v1.2.5, and luckily, it works. All currencies can be proceed by paypal. However, no matter which currencies i use, every time i add i item into cart for checkout, it automatically times 5000, and shows 5000items on the paypal payment page. Any idea what i should do to modify it?

If there's anything worse than using an alpha version of a product, it's using an alpha version, and them mixing it with other versions.

I'm sorry, but I will not take part in this crazy experiment, since I have a feeling this is not going to be the last of your problems.