Five Tweaks Needed

gaiuskong

My website is pisity.com. It is a multi-vendor marketplace. 

It’s OK that you can only do one or two tasks. Please let me know how much do you charge for each or all of the tasks: 

1. I need to redesign the product page. Currently it looks messy. For example, I need to create tabs and add a few tabs next to “More info” tab. These tabs include Seller info, Reviews, etc.

Please refer to this page: <http://pisity.com/yi-lin/art-crafts-collectables/12-art-crafts-collectables-test.html>

2. I need to fix some CSS style issues on the home page. For example: the pixels of each block are not the same. 

3. I need to move “Shop By Sellers” (currently it’s right below the sliding banners) up to the very top. And next to it should be a page “Shop By Category,” and “Sell With Us”.  

4. I also need to tweak the theme: I want to rearrange the order of product blocks. Currently, once you added a block called “Computers”, and then “Electronics”, you can’t put Electronics above Computers. 

5. I need to add a a page for sellers with rich text editor. Currently on the product page, the seller’s name is not clickable. I want to click it into a page, and read each seller’s individual story. I also want to control whether this function is available to each seller (a controlled/paid feature, so to speak). 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...