Stock management / no warehouse

Hello there, I have a problem. I wanted to start usin advaced stock management. So I swithch this feature on and add warehouse. Than I wanted to add products to this new added warehouse. But in the page, there is a line with "Select warehouse, but there is no warehouses in this table. Do someone know where can be problem?

Thank you for any advice. 

post-707112-0-72550800-1441610783_thumb.jpg

Edited by martin.nv (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is the dark side of opensource solution. If you have problem, you have nobody to ask. Nobody will help you :-( 

Hello there, I have a problem. I wanted to start usin advaced stock management. So I swithch this feature on and add warehouse. Than I wanted to add products to this new added warehouse. But in the page, there is a line with "Select warehouse, but there is no warehouses in this table. Do someone know where can be problem?

Thank you for any advice. 

Hi, I also have same problem. I cannot select a warehouse. Did you find a solution for this. If so, please kindly share.

If there is no record in ps_warehouse, is there actually a warehouse showing in BO Stock>Warehouses ?  

Thanks for the replay...

Yep,  Warehouse is visible on BO. Please see the screenshot below. But it's not selectable. However on the PRODUCTS STOCK section on Products>Preferences, I can select the Default Warehouse without any issues. Please see the second screenshot right below.

Screenshot01.png

Screenshot02.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

not sure you have resolved this question, but I have encountered this problem, and i have solved it with the following

in your product page, there is a tab called warehouse, make sure you have tick all the combination otherwise you won't able to select warehouse in stock management