Cart Carrier Error: selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s): it is too heavy.

Hi all,

I've slowly been working through getting a shop up and working - which has been far more of a hassle that I even imagined it would be!!  However - I have solved my issues as I've gone along and now I appear to have reached an impasse in getting the Carrier weight calculations to work.

I mail products pretty much global and I charge basically what the carrier charges and the zone idea doesn't not work for me - essentially I need shipping costs per country.  I have configured a zone per country and I've added the countries and I've added a carrier.  Currently I am just testing a shipment inside Australia - however when I add ANYTHING to the cart it complains with the following error:

The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart. The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s): it is too heavy. Please amend your cart to lower its weight.

I have set the carrier ranges 0 - 500grams, 501-1000grams, 1001-2000grams - the products I am testing with are 130grams and regardless of what I try I just get this error.  

As I've been writing this mail I just updated a weight on a product (as I changed from kg to grams - since all the items I sell are small) and now I just get:

No carriers available.

This is driving me to distraction!!  Any help would be appreciated!

(the shop isn't accessible as it's in development to replace my Shopify shop) 

Thanks

Steve

(Any further screenshots or info required to assist please let me know . . . thanks)

post-1084390-0-45278300-1441591499_thumb.png

post-1084390-0-51257600-1441591787_thumb.png

post-1084390-0-15512300-1441591904_thumb.png

Crap and crap - a day wasted hunting that down!

For anyone running into this the is answer is when you change the Zones it wipes the zone from the State (not the Country).  Unfortunately as I was looking at Australia when I inspected the State configuration Australia was list in the Zone, but this is just a display issue, Australia wasn't actually applied to the state!

I would suggest as a Prestashop fix that a blank is added to the top of the Zone list in the States so other people don't run into the same issue!

On to the next part of the shop . . . ! 

I had same issue but i solved the problem differently (different cause seems).

It was related to the range weight. Prestashop was unable to find a proper weight range for the problematic products

and an error of weight was displayed. There was a gap of only 1kg but it was enough to get an error.

It was same error as you: The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart. The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s): it is too heavy. Please amend your cart to lower its weight.

;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have my store setup vers. 1.6 and have the same issues. Everything looks fine but the checkout shows up with "The product selection cannot be delivered by the available carrier(s). Please amend your cart. " error. Anyone out there who can help me with that?