PrestaShop 1.6.1.1 Back Office Modules Page. Seeing Source Code or Nothing

PrestaShop 1.6.1.1

When I open the back office "Modules" page in my browsers (FireFox,Chrome,Explorer), all I am seeing is source code (html) or nothing at all? This is the only page this happens with.

I have tried:

Signing out of PrestaShop and clearing everything in all the browser history. After everything cleared, I ran Command Prompt as admin and flushed the DNS.

As I am still having this issue with PrestaShop, I am assuming it is an issue with PrestaShop? I've made no known updates, module changes, or cPanel changes. Any information or help with this issue would be great and I "Thank You" in advance for taking your time.

It is a webserver (PHP) issue. See all *.conf and .htaccess files and try to find "modules" there.

I have gone into the cPanel and found the "modules" files but I have no clue where the script error is or the rewrite required to make this stop happening? At this point I am about to scrap the PrestaShop website as I can't get into the "modules" dashboard page in order to edit the website.

Any insight on this rewrite required to get the "Dashboard Modules Page" up and working would be great.

Thank you again for all your help.