Modules not working

navarisun

Hello,

i have made some purchaeses of modules & themes from prestashop addons. total payment of about 2800 euros, i'm investing to build a megastore that i hope will get better revenue for my business.

Most of the modules are working, some need updates, some not working at all, i followerd the normal steps of complain and here is what i did:: 

1. Contacted the developers of these not working modules, no answer at all.

2. Contacted Prestashop through form, automatic response then no answer at all.

3. Contacted the chat on the website, Ready answers copy paste, and when i try to explain 

they replied that the issue will be solved by billing and invoices department.

4. trying to search forums for solutions.

5. at last i'm writing here...

the modules that have issues:

1. Category Attribiutes: (have a look at attachment 1)

2. Mapster: accidently deleted the feature assigned to mapester, then its gone forever, tried to un/install, delete then install again, no hope.

3. Digitalique: empty tab for virtual product with looping error, please have a look at attachment 3

4. Amazon Bulk importer: when i tried the demo which was version 3, when i bought it the develpoer provide v.2.5, i asked him for update as he recommended on forums, no answer at all.

i really tried everything possible to finish these issues, this is my last resort, pls help

thanks in advance

post-1080956-0-36560000-1441137822_thumb.png

post-1080956-0-02118800-1441138139_thumb.png

Hi,

Thanks for your post. You messaged the contributors who developed these modules very recently. On Monday for "Ultimate Virtual Products Management" and yesterday for "Mapster". I'm sure they'll get back to you within the 3 days they are given and solve your issue quickly.

If not, please use the contact form on Addons, choosing the "I have a billing issue" option. Our customer support team will then review your request for refund.

Thank you!