4shops with 4warehouses - multistore with multistock

Tekky_

Hello,

I would like to have 4 multistore shops in PS when each shop will have owen stock/warehouse.

(now warehouses in advanced stock cant be associated to selected shop)

So when customer make order via shop1 stock will be deduct only from warehouse1 etc.

There has to be too possibility:

- add stock to only selected warehause

- each stock in each warehause will have own location info 

- each stock in each warehause can have different prices

(Perfect way can be make the required adjustments in PS and DTB, then copy actual stock info to all warehouses. Warehouse1 will be primary and others warehauses info will be changed manualy)

I require some skilled developer wich can do this modification in short time.

I fully realize that this is not an easy adjustment and I am ready for this job good pay.

Everybody who will be interest in this job, pleas send me the expected sum (in EURO) and time premise (naturally I need as soon as possible)

Thank you for your offers.

?? There is no need for to have assistance on this. Requirement is clear: 4 shops, each one with own stock = 4 stand alone shops = 4 Prestashop install. How to manage each shop I think he already know, as he also discovered how to use advanced stock management ;)

@ Tekky, if you want to have only one platform, so one back-office, so I suggest you to use the Presta Store Manager Pro. Wit this tool you can manage several shops. Free trial 30 days you will find here:  http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/2937-store-manager-for-prestashop.html

This tool I'm using since 5 years for to manage all my shops (6 ion total and some others for my customers). The biggest thing is to manage stock and products. This you can easily do with flexible import with PSM. (back-office of Prestashop is not so flexible and comfortable)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...