How fast can you set up PrestaShop Cloud

Pvv

Question

Hi. i am wondering how fast can you set up an online store via PrestaShop Cloud. I know they state everywhere that you are set up in minutes, and well i thought this is gonna be fast... Maybe they thought 500 minutes or more, because that is how long i am waithing to get the store online. So does anyone know how fast this usually is? 

Thank you. 

3 answers to this question

a shop in Prestashop Cloud is ready for use. you only need to link to your domain if you already have bought one) according to the tutorials, and than make some settings like name and addresses, add your payment methods (activate and configure the resp, modules), add your categories, products and delivery optios ant your shop is ready.

The other option is to buy and own webspace, download the package, install it via FTP and only than you can configure your shop. Prestasho cloud skips this and is recommended for persons without any know-how about php, sql, hosting and server settings, etc.

Thank you for the reply, but i have 0 options do actually do anything. I got the email when i created the store that i am on a priority waiting list, and that i will get an email when my shop is online, but 24 hours is a long time to wait for something that is said to be set up in minutes. I did everything like it was in tutorial, i just don't know, am i doing something wrong or are they just having so many requests that it takes so much time. 

You are speaking about Prestashop Cloud ??? Once you open an account you can immediately access to the back.office or your store, independent if you add a domain or not. You bought a domain at Prestashop at the same time ?

You can access to your Prestasho Cloud Account (on topo of this page,  letters in green, chevron down "My store" ) and use there the tab support, if something is going wrong on your account/shop.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)