vekia

Module - minimal purchase value by customer group - for PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

Minimal purchase value by customer group

this is PrestaShop module that allows to define minimal order value based on customer groups in your online store. 
Each group can have different value. Module is multicurrency and multishop friendly. If customer will not put to the cart enough products (order value) - it will not be able to proceed to checkout (will see notification about not enough cart value to go finalize the order)

minimal-purchase-prestashop-17.png

1-minimum-order-total-by-groups.png

check how the module works

for more informations about the module you can go to page:
Minimal purchase value by customer group

module showcase, how it works, how to configure it (basic configuration)

new version is ready to download!

added minor fixes related to one page checkout order process

new version of this module is ready to use

- added minor fixes related to translations of messages that appears on cart page when customer will try to order stuff from your shop

new version is ready to use!

- added feature to define if provided minimal purchase amounts are with or without tax (tax included / tax excluded)

new version is available!

- module fully supports prestashop 1.7 now!

- added better installation process, now it does not create not necessary menu items

new version is available

- added better support of prestashop 1.7.x - now module displays message above the cart and blocks possibility to go through order process properly.

Hi,

i have just bought this module and tested it and i'd like to say that it needs major improvements.

1. I use 1.6.1.14 with 5 steps order and with "Advanced EU Compliance v2.0.2". In this module i have enabled the option "Advanced checkout page", meaning that on the last step of the ordering process there is the shopping cart with all its functionalities, like edtiting cart qty and so on, and while your module is not hooked there the customer can edit the cart and purches under the minimum set in your module

2. i find it "not good" that on the order 1st step,  even if the cart total is under minimum there is a message but the user can still navigate to the next step, until the 4th step and after that it is redirected to the startpage. it should act like native PS and not permitting the customer to navigate to the next order step until the minimal purches is met

Hello.
We found bug in your module.
If customer add products with total less then we set in settings for his group, then customer available bought from cart just go directly to payment confirmation page with this link https://www.site.com/en/module/bankwire/payment