Categories Block

Mispinked

Question

I'm currently using Prestashop Cloud and the option I used for Categories Block is "Current Category".

I like the way the navigation is displayed with the expandable menus, but is it possible to make the navigation remain as it is, like how it works for "Home"? The only issue I have with "Home" is the indent padding for the sub-categories which there is no way for me to modify the stylesheet on cloud, so the next best option is "Current Category".

I am finding a solution to have the navigation fixed as long as a visitor is browsing for items within the same main category, instead of dynamically changing the categories to only the current one that the visitor is browsing. In short, I want all my item categories to be displayed on the left all the time, like how it works for "Home".

8 answers to this question

hello

to edit css styles you have to create "ftp connection" under your store settings (prestashop cloud settings)

then you will be able to connect to the ftp and upload modified css files

Hi vekia, where do i find prestashop cloud store settings? I'm sorry but I'm really new. Appreciate if you can guide me through step-by-step.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your patience! :)