My store needs some professional TLC.

rjbush

Hello, I run a small store with less than 100 products, I need an expert to upgrade it to 1.6,  fix issues with new customer profile creation, and give the store a once over to see what can be done to make it work like it should.  I would also like to discuss an ongoing relationship to improve SEO and general store performance.

the address is www.lakeair.com

I look forward to working with a company or individual who will work with me.

Randy Bush

Hi Randy, I can offer my services to upgrade your store to PS v1.6.1.1.  I'm not sure what issues you have with customer profile creation, but it is possible those issues go away after the upgrade, or do you have more detail to share about your existing issue, perhaps due to customizations you have made?

Feel free to send me a PM or contact me via my website, and we can go into more detail around the upgrade

Hi Randy. I have done this service of upgrading Prestashop from various versions, regardless even if you have low server specification or server with limitations.

Your shop will be upgraded and I can help you theme it well too. I am a certified Prestashop Agency, qualified for this services with excellent supports.

Feel free to contact me, my email [email protected] | whatsapp +601112829398

• 2 weeks later...