1.6.1.1 Order page messed up

hi there,

after updating to 1.6.1.1 from 1.6.1.0 the order page (where are all the orders) looks ok, but when you press a single order to get details and change status its looks like in the screen shot.

tried: restart server, cleaning cache, disabling cache. all of the above didn't work.

whats wrong :/ ?

post-288012-0-44706000-1440583108_thumb.jpg

post-288012-0-63473700-1440583529_thumb.jpg

thanks!!

Edited by metalice (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

If you are "lucky" it is some module that is giving problems. 

So the first step would be to see where the javascript errors occur. I see only "index.php" as the origin. But if you expand the message or move your mouse over it you will see the full path. If this happens in a module you should consider uninstalling that module (deactivating often isn't enough to have effect). However, be aware that the process that shows the error is not always its cause.

Basically it is a process of trial and error. Make a list of your modules, uninstall them one by one and see what happens. It is not certain that the error is in the modules - it could also be in the theme or in some modifications you made in the PS source code - but the chance is quite high.

Hi,

Thank you for replying. 

I comes form the Adminordercontroller, i didn't installed any new addons, and i cant see it related to any addon.

I uploaded a screenshot of the location in text is occurs, it goes 3 times, in 3 different places.

I also tried uploading original PS adminordercontroller from a fresh prestashop install and gets the same error...

post-288012-0-73680400-1442846920_thumb.png

post-288012-0-03259400-1442846925_thumb.png

any thoughts?

thanks

Matan

If you are "lucky" it is some module that is giving problems. 

So the first step would be to see where the javascript errors occur. I see only "index.php" as the origin. But if you expand the message or move your mouse over it you will see the full path. If this happens in a module you should consider uninstalling that module (deactivating often isn't enough to have effect). However, be aware that the process that shows the error is not always its cause.

Basically it is a process of trial and error. Make a list of your modules, uninstall them one by one and see what happens. It is not certain that the error is in the modules - it could also be in the theme or in some modifications you made in the PS source code - but the chance is quite high.

As I wrote: the script that gives the error is not necessarily the one that causes the problem. So I stick to what I wrote before: experiment with disabling modules.

What you also could do is looking in the source code which javascript files are loaded before Jquery is loaded,

hi,

how i can "What you also could do is looking in the source code which javascript files are loaded before Jquery is loaded," do that?

thank

Matan

there are only 2 scripts in this page that arent related to the scripts that produce the errors..

this is the first:

<script type="text/javascript">
	var admin_order_tab_link = "index.php?controller=AdminOrders&token=*********";
	var id_order = 106;
	var id_lang = 1;
	var id_currency = 2;
	var id_customer = 2;
		var id_address = 6;
	var currency_sign = "$";
	var currency_format = "1";
	var currency_blank = "0";
	var priceDisplayPrecision = 2;
	var use_taxes = true;
	var stock_management = 1;
	var txt_add_product_stock_issue = "Are you sure you want to add this quantity?";
	var txt_add_product_new_invoice = "Are you sure you want to create a new invoice?";
	var txt_add_product_no_product = "Error: No product has been selected";
	var txt_add_product_no_product_quantity = "Error: Quantity of products must be set";
	var txt_add_product_no_product_price = "Error: Product price must be set";
	var txt_confirm = "Are you sure?";
	var statesShipped = new Array();
	var has_voucher = 0;
																																																								var order_discount_price = 									0.000000
								;

var errorRefund = "Error. You cannot refund a negative amount.";
	</script>

this is the second:

<a class="btn btn-default" href="javascript:window.print()">
						<i class="icon-print"></i>

i dont think they related to the problem... 

Jquery cant be found in this document...

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Matan

Jquery cant be found in this document...

Any thoughts?

When I search on "javascript" in the sourcecode of my adminorders page (right click in the browser and select source code) I find 56 entries. So if you see only two there is something seriously wrong.

My suggestion is to build a new shop on your local computer - just with the default demo products and orders - and to have a look how the source code looks there.

When I search on "javascript" in the sourcecode of my adminorders page (right click in the browser and select source code) I find 56 entries. So if you see only two there is something seriously wrong.

My suggestion is to build a new shop on your local computer - just with the default demo products and orders - and to have a look how the source code looks there.

when in viewing source page of orders im getting also 56 javascripts hits.

but, the problem isnt there, its when you press on a single order for details and getting the order details page..

thanks

Matan