No answer and support from module from PS Addons - Samdha

reno123

Hi,

I've bought a module EXPORT CATALOG TO CSV by Samdha. 

The cron tasks do not work properly - I can describe it detail if you want

I've sand a message to Samdha (via PS Addons) 5 days ego - no answer till now...

Could someone help me get a contact with Samdha

The module is still in offer so maybe someone from PS Team should check it ...

module's page:

http://addons.prestashop.com/pl/eksport-moduly/5477-export-catalog-in-csv-format.html

Thanks in advance.

The module's page says

Maybe you can get in touch with the developer via website (or whatever register option the developer provides)?

I've already contacted via private webside - result the same

But in fact there is option to register. I will try this but I think it's not a reason to not to give the support, becouse customer do not register... 

He did say it has been 5 days already...

Yes I know he did. I can read! Really there is no point in replying to a thread just to snipe at someone. It clutters things up. 

Many people who are on holiday do go for more than five days. Many module developers are possibly single person organisations. So if they are on holiday for more than five days.....

I would be frustrated also to wait five days or more, I was just trying to give a possible reason why in certain circumstances at certain times of the year there could be reasons for the delay. 

Yes I know he did. I can read! Really there is no point in replying to a thread just to snipe at someone. It clutters things up. 

As is telling someone to wait a few more days, when they told you they waited 5

If you want to sell on Prestshop Addons, then you are governed by the terms and conditions you agree to.  Which is responding to customer messages within 2 business days (Holiday or not, I suppose you should have backup or you should respond to your messages while on holiday)

All right. My aim is to solve the problem not to create new. But in fact there should be a message (at least auto-replay) to expect a delay....

So ! The problem concern Export Catalog CSV Module. There are two issues:

1. Cron tasks sometimes works sometimes not - I do not see any regularity in that case. I mean the tasks confugure as external tasks and trigger by link by Cron Job module (your module in fact). It can by checked by trigger the link manualy.

2. Even if the scheduled task is executed, only one Export Model is executed ( one file is wroted on FTP ) while there should be the two files (as is configured).

For example: today scheduled task was executed, but only one Export Model - there are two.

PS: Thanks for all for popularize the topic :)

• 3 weeks later...

They change their rules as it suites them I was just told it is not 2 business days but 72 hours - i unfortunately purchased their Gift Card module which never worked correctly and my latest request to them was on the 6th of September - today is the 15th and still no solution and NO contact - oh after 72 hours I had a request for access codes which I supplied but since then silence. This is a module by Prestashop themselves and ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS TO GET SOFTWARE THAT I PAY FOR THAT IS FIT FOR PURPOSE AND NOT FULL OF BUGS 

As far as I'm concerned your heading should not be PS Addons  but BS Addons 

Edited by Johnbkk (see edit history)

They change their rules as it suites them I was just told it is not 2 business days but 72 hours - i unfortunately purchased their Gift Card module which never worked correctly and my latest request to them was on the 6th of September - today is the 15th and still no solution and NO contact - oh after 72 hours I had a request for access codes which I supplied but since then silence. This is a module by Prestashop themselves and ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS TO GET SOFTWARE THAT I PAY FOR THAT IS FIT FOR PURPOSE AND NOT FULL OF BUGS 

As far as I'm concerned your heading should not be PS Addons  but BS Addons 

I'm not surprised that you are angry. Only I can give you advice to sand as much messages to them as it possible.... and wait.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I am the developper. Can you describe me your issue ?

Hello shagshag,

I've been trying to contact you by mails and support, I have simple issue with your module for datepicker for customer for prestashop. It works well when used in front end while checking out but when we use in backend via custom hooking it does show you the date picker and even i managed to make it selectable by date but when we order it does not send data to database. Can you please help us in this , i have a project where it is needed urgently. I m using the backend office in Add New Order (Manual) ->after selecting customer name->Adding item to cart->in shipping i use your module.

Pls Help