Manufacturer Page Error - listing worng

Buon Giorno

Come da titolo, sto riscontrando un errore nella pagina dei produttori del nostro sito di prestashop.

> ENGLISH version of Topic, scroll down for ITALIAN

As Written in Topic Title, we are encountering an error in our manufacturer list (brands) page.

Taking a look at this link you should see our error:

1_From Administration panel, everything seems to be right: each product is connected to the right manufacturer (from association product tab) and each brand has the right amount of products connected (from manufacturer manager)

2_ From the "Visitor Side", unfortunately, taking a look at that page that lists all the manufacturers and tells how many products are available for them allowing you to click on a button to show them all, it shows each manufacturer with zero products and connects al the products to just one manufacturer, Woouf (but, when you click on "show the products" it shows only the rightly connected products, not all our products catalogue)

3_ Another time from the side of the visitor, taking a look to the single manufacturer page, that page works perfectly, so the problem stays online at the manufacturer list. (See here e here)

I hope to receive a reply soon because i don't really know hoe to solve it :(

P.s. Don't tell me to copy the manufacturer list .tpl file from the original theme to mine because it won't work, just tried.

Many Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Dando un'occhiata a questo link, potrete notare la situazione:

1_ Dalla pagina di amministrazione di prestashop, ogni produttore risulta perfettamente attivo e con i propri prodotti perfettamente collegati (aprendo le schede di ciascun prodotto, infatti, esso risulta essere, dalla sezione "Associazione", collegato al proprio brand). Se ne deduce quindi che dal backoffice tutto sembra funzionare regolarmente.

2_ Dal lato del visitatore, invece, visitando la pagina che elenca tutti i produttori, si nota come tutti, all'infuori di "Woouf", risultino essere con 0 prodotti collegati.

3_ Sempre dal lato visitatore, aprendo i link ai singoli marchi (che io mi sono salvato in precedenza), si nota come invece Woouf, mostrato con 190 e più prodotti collegati dalla pagina produttori, risulti possedere solamente i propri prodotti, una ventina. Per gli altri, che nella pagina produttori risultano essere a "zero prodotti", si verifica la medesima cosa, ovvero che i prodotti sono perfettamente collegati. (Vedi qui e qui)

Dal canto mio, l'unica cosa che ho fatto in tempi recenti é stata quella di esportare i prodotti con il modulo "google shopping flux" per passare la pubblicità su google shopping.

Se qualcuno pensa di potermi dare una mano, si faccia avanti, gliene sarei molto grato!

P.s. Evitate il "prova a copiare il file manufacturer page.tpl dal tema di default sul tuo tema" perché ho già provato e non funziona. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is another problem. In my case the manufacturer page assigns all products to one manufacturer "stokke" and shows zero products for all other manufacturers.
http://shop.hw-babycenter.ch/hersteller?p=6
This is a new problem after the upgrade to prestashop 1.6.0.14

A single manufacturer is listing all products correctly but not the manufacturer page. Is there nobody else with this problem just nicoldesignstore and me?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...