[MODULE] - Product Accessories

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Module is really great and effective. I customize the css and .tpl to my needs, but when i add to cart an accesorie, the ajax effect take picture of the main product and is really confused because seems you´re adding the base product again. The shopping cart works ok, and the accesorie is really added,

Any idea?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

i've transplanted the module in the right column - right sidebar, and now i want to delete the module from EXTRA ACTION PRODUCT PAGE RIGHT (which it's set by default) - because i have that modul on product page 2 times. How can i do that? Please help.

• 1 month later...

hello, I have prestashop 1.5.4.1 and when this module is installed the default accessories tab disappears

how can i make both active?

tanks again for this great module.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I use it on PS 1.5.4.1 and I have modified the hook to go to the ExtraLeft.

I can't have the products on 2 columns as your screen, and I any modification of the Title and the price in the .css have no change on the shop :unsure: And I haven't the scroll bar, all accessories are one below the other.

Can you help me plz ?

Tks a lot.

Bonjour, j'ai installé ce module. Il est parfait, merci pour votre développement. Je l'ai positionner colonne de droite, mais je souhaiterai que les accessoires se présente sur 2 colonnes. Comment faire ? Merci

Hello, I installed this module. It's perfect, thank you for your development. I positioned right column, but I will wish that the accessories are present on two columns. How? thank you

Is there any way that we can clone or copy the product acessories from one to others? Because i use now attibute wizard, and only can add an extra warranty buy button with this module, so if i can clone or simply copy from one product to another that product acessorie will be perfect, i have 5 products acessories to use, each one is used in 5000 products, so do it manually will cross over 1 year maybe, thanks in advance

The Module is really great and effective. I customize the css and .tpl to my needs, but when i add to cart an accesorie, the ajax effect take picture of the main product and is really confused because seems you´re adding the base product again. The shopping cart works ok, and the accesorie is really added,

Any idea?

Thanks

I have the same problem. It really confuses the customer... How to fix this?

• 3 months later...

Installed on PS 1.5.4.1 native.

The accessories tab is disabled but not the accessories.

2013-09-09_1710.png

They only disapear when I click on the Comment tab. :huh:

2013-09-09_1712.png

How have the same alignment as the horizontal position is selected on ProductFooter ?

Can you help me plz ?

Tks for your jobs.

Edited by lordbdp (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi, everyone!

Need some help. I use this module and want to change view of atributte's images. At this moment I have the view as on the next screen (Extra action product page (right).

product-accessories.jpg

I want to change it to such view 688cc848ed7f.jpg

What code I need to change? Thanks

P.S. Sory for my English )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

The module works and looks great, after some little modifications needed for my website. 

Still, i have one question to a problem i couldn't solve. After "Add to cart" button is pressed at the main product, the image of the produc floats to the shopping cart, signaling the buyer that their product is added. But when the accesories "Add to cart" button is pressed, the image of the accesory doesn't float to cart, instead the main product's image goes to cart. 

Giving that the accesories module is in the product footer, the client won't even see that the accesory was added to cart. No visual signal or text either. I myself pressed 3 times the button and after a while i saw that the product was in added 3 times. 

Did any of you modified the module so that the image of the accesory floats to cart? Or maybe to notify the client with text "Added to cart". 

Thank you!

Product link: http://magazinescu.ro/catalog-produse/online/17-bratara-cu-elemente-decorative-din-argint-tibetan.html

Edited by grigorevlad (see edit history)

Hello,

The module works and looks great, after some little modifications needed for my website. 

Still, i have one question to a problem i couldn't solve. After "Add to cart" button is pressed at the main product, the image of the produc floats to the shopping cart, signaling the buyer that their product is added. But when the accesories "Add to cart" button is pressed, the image of the accesory doesn't float to cart, instead the main product's image goes to cart. 

Giving that the accesories module is in the product footer, the client won't even see that the accesory was added to cart. No visual signal or text either. I myself pressed 3 times the button and after a while i saw that the product was in added 3 times. 

Did any of you modified the module so that the image of the accesory floats to cart? Or maybe to notify the client with text "Added to cart". 

Thank you!

Product link: http://magazinescu.ro/catalog-produse/online/17-bratara-cu-elemente-decorative-din-argint-tibetan.html

Hi guys,

Do any of you have a solutions for the problem described above?

Thanks

Edited by grigorevlad (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi.

Very nice module.

I have installed the module and put it in the right column block on my webpage.

My problem is that i would like to have 2 produkts side by side.

How can i do this. "Is it possible" ?  see picture

Please help if you can.

Plutten22

post-718236-0-19514900-1402419689_thumb.jpg

I'm using prestashop v1.6 but I unbable to hook the product accessories module to displayFooterProduct (ProductFooter). when I try to hook the module to hook it gives the error. 'This module cannot be transplanted to this hook.'

Hi.

Very nice module.

I have installed the module and put it in the right column block on my webpage.

My problem is that i would like to have 2 produkts side by side.

How can i do this. "Is it possible" ?  see picture

Please help if you can.

Plutten22

Hi.

Waiting for a answer.

Is it possible.

Plutten22

Great module, and thanks to give it for free, I was looking for something like that for a long time. I tried it on ps 1.6.0.8 and it seams to work no problem.

I do have a request, i was playing with it a little and i was able to make little modifications to it, i'm not a programmer so i don't know how to do things. But before i put the changes live I wanted to ask you if you could have a look at: http://is.gd/J5smps

if you click on the add button, nothing happens, i think it is because i have attributes that needs to be chosen before, as i'm only going to have only one product in there would it be possible to show on the side the qty, color, size, so to make the secondary add to cart work, plus this function could be a module on it's own, as prestashop does not have any module to do this. What do you think2cart.jpg

My goal is to do something like this: http://is.gd/oIAnyV this site is not made with prestashop, but i like the double cart thing. 

double.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, for sharing, I was looking for something like this. I've got one question though - as I've got small number of accessories and they are same for all products, I would love seeing this module just below order details in checkout. Is it possible to hook it there, with all product from 1 category?

Edited by rybaczewa (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

This is great!  I do have a question, though.  I want to use it in the footer, but it looks like everything is set to have 80px x 80px images and if I increase that size for the pic, it screws everything up.  Is there a way to increase the size of the image via CSS?  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour je suis sur PS 1.5.6.2

Quelqu'un peut me dire comment corriger cet affichage : photo allongée et container qui ne remplit pas la totalité de la page,

une piste CSS ou TPL ?

Merci de votre réponse je sèche grave :)

affichagecomplements.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anytime I enable this module, if a product has accessories....  the product page is missing all details and tabbed data.  Only thing displayed is the Left & Right columns.   The main column appears for a split second, then disapears????

• 5 months later...

I must be missing something.  First off, when installing it did say "right extra" but I have no right extra hook??  I see it in right column, and that's fine... it shows up on my page, but in the wrong order!  Position seems to be ignored.  It is right at the top (just below product title) and I can't move it down in Positions... because it is already at the bottom!  Yet, it is at the top on the product page.

Any tips on what I can try?

• 2 weeks later...

Please find a solution an post it about the wrong image animation on Add to Cart button.

I agree, the image animation is wrong and confuse the customer, it uses the product page we are on instead if the accessory image :(

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, the image animation is wrong and confuse the customer, it uses the product page we are on instead if the accessory image

Hello,

Dud you fix that problem? I have the same problem with the image.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If i set the images to 150px ( original 106 px ) the second accessoire wil show under the first accessoire. Is it possible to get them after the first accessoire?

@Anna, you can find the accessoire tab under the "associates" tab ( where you can add your product to another pages )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, Google index all the addtocart links generated by this productaccessories module.

I tried to add rel="nofollow" in the add to cart link but that doesn't work, the product isn't added when the rel="nofollow" is present.

That's very bad for SEO, in my case I have hundreds of links like http://www.demo.com/cart.php?qty=1&id_product=34&token=16f03f0eb6424b584ab5e3a20b7d864e&add indexed by Google :(

Can someone help on that ?

• 2 weeks later...

nice module, but i have a problem: products that are too close to each other, how can I increase the margin? If I edit the css margin each product occupies anentire line even if I enter only a margin of 1px.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello, Google index all the addtocart links generated by this productaccessories module.

I tried to add rel="nofollow" in the add to cart link but that doesn't work, the product isn't added when the rel="nofollow" is present.

That's very bad for SEO, in my case I have hundreds of links like http://www.demo.com/cart.php?qty=1&id_product=34&token=16f03f0eb6424b584ab5e3a20b7d864e&add indexed by Google :(

Can someone help on that ?

Hello, how do you know, that this link is indexed by google? What about settings in robots.txt? I have no issues with this. Is there anybody who can tell us more about this request? Thanks

• 4 months later...

Thanks for this great, useful module! I am using it in 1.6.1.4.

When I transplant it to the product footer it is transplanted to below the tabs (I have tabs in 1.6 like I had in 1.5). But on the example of product footer in 1.5 it is transplanted to just above these tabs. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction how to make that happen for 1.6?

• 10 months later...