Upgrade to 1.6.1.1 problems with payment

After the update i have a strange problem with payment modules.

Like bankwire a 500error page and we getting no status by the orders.

Paypal had also a problem, but after reinstall the problem is solved.

But with bankwire it don't make a differents.

And it's strange. Bankwire module slow down the store. If you shutdown bankwire module, my store is working faster.

I see status not changing with paypal. The same shit no products in the order. But if i look at my payment i paypal. Is see te products.

S2RYkb8.png

I have the same problem, doesn't work payments and the orders not fill at all. I have shops native ps 1.6 and the things go OK, only problem whit a multishop upgrade from ps 1.5.

Is there any way to copy  articles, categories andores from old upgrade from 1.5 shop to a native ps 1.6?

Thank you very much for your help

And it's strange. Bankwire module slow down the store. If you shutdown bankwire module, my store is working faster.

I see status not changing with paypal. The same shit no products in the order. But if i look at my payment i paypal. Is see te products.

S2RYkb8.png

This problem is similar to this other ...  https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/465898-error-al-crear-pedido-manual/

From update to v. 1.6.1.1 some orders don't confirm correctly.

All products are added correctly in the cart. When we want to complete the order it appears the following errors.

It seems that the error only appears when certain products are added as we could test so far. In fact some orders complete correctly and the customers receive confirmation as usual.

The other orders that are not completed the customer does not receive notification allthough in the backOffice we can see the order but incomplete data.

I have the same problem with orders not inform on BO just receive the mail confirm by Paypal and after that impossible to create order with the leave cart

! and no answers from prestashop about this :( 

and then i also found found a big bug if you have activated advenced opc,

You can order and pay with Paypal without customer account creating just simply try, add a product go to order-ppc, choose paypal, skip the account part give no informations, just agree the terms and then click on order and you're directly on the paiement page by paypal and then you can pay without any information on your BO and by Mail just the paypal mail confirmation .....  Yes you can ordrer without create account ( also for bankwire and cheque ) but no information after that no information please login to confirm your order etc ... nothing 

Advenced opc is when you have activated the module advancedeucompliance EU conformities  intagrate by prestashop on the new version 1.6.1.1 new way to order and to be in regular with the Eu Law 

so when you activate it you have the option : activate advanced order and then it change the order-opc page 

in first you have paiement after login after the shipping and then recap of the cart 

and you have the possibilities to add some text with the module advancedeucompliance

​And then on t/l you see some new tpl with the word advenced : order-opc-advanced.tpl and more. 

So it's appears that the don't have made the alert please create account before the paiement. so customers can order with our creating account and it makes bug so paiement is accepted but nothing appears on The Back Office and no e-mail to inform that because the customer click to quick and didn't see that he must register before ... and the we have no information for order .

Edited by Didjou (see edit history)

no more order since the upgrade to 1.6.1.1, 4 days with zero orders, I guess it's a bug somewhere !

Tried to do an order myself : paypal doesn't work, and zero trace of my order abandonned in the back-office.

Check payment work. Didn't test hipay solution because too upset.

Rolled back to 1.6.1.0, let's see if things are back to normality..

no more order since the upgrade to 1.6.1.1, 4 days with zero orders, I guess it's a bug somewhere !

Tried to do an order myself : paypal doesn't work, and zero trace of my order abandonned in the back-office.

Check payment work. Didn't test hipay solution because too upset.

Rolled back to 1.6.1.0, let's see if things are back to normality..

Don't recomend rollback thru 1 clik upgrade maybe your shop broke

Did you see that?

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/465898-error-al-crear-pedido-manual-solucionado/

Shop still alive after rollback !

But I'll have a look on the solution proposed, or just wait for a real fix from Prestashop...maybe the lack of order just after the upgrade was just a complete hazard...

My test on paypal module failed because I was using the vendor account to pay and it's not possible (but the message was not displayed in my phone when I tested)

Wait and see, and thanks for the info !