shokinro

Module - Agile multiple sellers/vendors and marketplace module for PrestaShop 1.7/1.6/1.5

ماژول(های) زیر نمی تواند به درستی نصب شود:

• ba_prestashop_invoice :

نمی‌توان دوباره عملیات نصب را انجام داد: روش getContent در کلاس HTMLTemplateInvoice در حال حاضر توسط ماژول agilekernel نسخه 1.0.2.2 در 2016-09-23 03:43:14 بازنویسی شده است.

I tried to use Google to translate the message, but unfortunately it cannot be translated properly.

Could you please post the message in English?

Module updated to support PrestaShop 1.7.1 and also released following changes

Version 3.7.1.0 - 2017.02.12
Change - Adjusted overrides for PrestaShop 1.7.1
Fix - warning message appears when there is no multiples seller integrated payment modules using "actionAgilePaymentModuleIntegrate" 
     ( Illegal string offset 'agilepaypal' in /home/infin158/public_html/modules/agilemultipleseller/agilemultipleseller.php)
Fix - back office Seller Info management page - Seller Home category dropdownlist does not include "Home" 
Fix - back office Seller Info management page - Seller Home category changes does not trigger block category cache.
Fix - Seller Management Panel  - When you seller uploads a virtual product download file, it will upload upload 2 times.
Fix - Front store seller management Orders tab, some orders may displayed multuiple times in the list when it has multiple order statuses
Fix - When user manually enter URL of a seller product that has not been approved, it will cause server exception error, changed to show 404 error.

Change - To include the front filemanager in module ZIP package so that it does not need to be copied during installation to reduce installation time 
Change - Text type custom fields, changed to max length 4000 characters and multiple line textarea input
change - Changed to hide all shared/public shipping carriers at Seller Management Panel - Shipping page (most customers feedback: confusing sellers)
Feature - Add seller email address "$seller_email" as smarty variable so that it can be used in PDF template 
Feature - When upload virtual product digital file, a "uploading in progress" icon will be displayed and it will disappear when upload finished.

Hi,

I encountered an error after clearing cache. It says : Access to undeclared static property: Shop::$id_shop_owner

I had to put debug to "true" in my config to see the error because at frist, i had a white page on my shop front.

Back office working fine. Any suggestion ? I'd like to empty my cache and use it but it seems i can't with this Agilemultiseller module.

PS version : 1.6.1.8

Serveur apache.

URL : www.tresorsdesregions.com

Edited by MadeleinePurbeurre

thanks for using using our modules.

Please try to delete following class cache file and try again.

StoreRootFolder/cache/class_index.php

This issue happens sometime when you installed a new module or changed something or updated your store.

thanks for your inquiry.

hi, will it work with any prestashop theme?

It should work with almost all commercial themes. but we are not guarantee it will 100% fit perfectly, you may or may not need to make small adjustments.

The following issue was found and fixed for both PrestaShop 1.7x and 1.6x

Front store, Product Details page price displayed at front is incorrect - when specific price set at My Seller Account for product with combination the 

The issue only happens when 
- Specific price (discount) was set by seller at front store My Account - My Seller Account - Products 
- The product has combination
- Issue only happen on product details page of front store 

The module has been updated with following fixes (PrestaShop 1.7x)

Fix - Front store, Product Details page price displayed at front is incorrect - when specific price set at My Seller Account for product with combination

Fix - After uninstall agile multiple seller module, there is an error caused by IndexController.php override 

Hello

I installed agile muliple vendor, but my prestashop 1.7.1 crashed as it seems I have some troubles with traduction in french

I have internal server error, I cannot work without debug mode

Shall I uninstall Agile and reinstall it?

What about the traduction parameters?

Thank you for your help

I have internal server error, I cannot work without debug mode

Does it work under debug mode? It could be cache problem.

Please try to clear your store cache.

What about the traduction parameters?

And is there any error message during installation of the modules?
Make sure the modules are installed corrtectly.

To make sure the modules are installed correctly, please make sure following line exists at bottom of file /config/config.inc.php
if(file_exists(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/modules/agilekernel/init.php'))include_once(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/modules/agilekernel/init.php');

If the line does not exists, please append it to the bottom of above file.

Have you translated them in back office - Localization - Translation tab?
Can you show me the screenshot image of the text that you are not able to find in back office translations tab?

Thanks for your quick reply

I haven't got any problem during install, it started when I change translation parameters.

Where do I clear my store cache ?

Yes I can see the text in the config php file

And I join you screenshots, I just changed the language to english in order to check, but no changes, still bugging

(have you been able to see the previous one I joined?

Sorry, I am new, I don't have a clue how to attach file via URL

How do I do that?

Does it work under debug mode? It could be cache problem.

Please try to clear your store cache.

And is there any error message during installation of the modules?
Make sure the modules are installed corrtectly.

To make sure the modules are installed correctly, please make sure following line exists at bottom of file /config/config.inc.php
if(file_exists(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/modules/agilekernel/init.php'))include_once(_PS_ROOT_DIR_.'/modules/agilekernel/init.php');

If the line does not exists, please append it to the bottom of above file.

Have you translated them in back office - Localization - Translation tab?
Can you show me the screenshot image of the text that you are not able to find in back office translations tab?

Edited by NabilR

Usually translation and change translation option should not cause crashes. Can you tell me what exact options you have changed? I might be something else.

By the way, the cache should under following folder

app/cache/dev

app/cache/prod

During the install, Agile Module ask me to translate some expression and words it could tranlate to french, which I did not entirely

Then I change to French in section International\Translation\Modify Translation

Translation of the back office to French

In the log file, I have 5 messages at the time of the crash with gravity 3 like this

Class \"AdminSellerinfos.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Class \"AdminSellerPaymentinfos.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Class \"AdminOrderProducts.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Class \"AdminBulkApproval.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Class \"AdminSellerTypes.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Class \"AdminSellerinfos.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Usually translation and change translation option should not cause crashes. Can you tell me what exact options you have changed? I might be something else.

Class \"AdminSellerPaymentinfos.phpController\" not found in controllers/admin

Thanks for your feedback.

The path of page controller looks strange.

Can you tell me the accurate version of your store Prestashop. We will try on the same version to see if we can reproduce the problem.

I will update you the result.

Ok, my version is 1.7.1.1

I use theme Cenzo for which there assure me that it is compatible as Classic theme

I cleared the cache through back office / performance, but nothing changed

Thanks

Shall I try to uninstall and install again the module ?

Can I do that without losing the license I bought ?

@NabilR

Just want to give you an update - I have tried on the same version of PrestaShop 1.7.1.1

The translation looks working fine, I do not see any issues.

Please try on clean installation of PrestaShop 1.7.1.1 and our modules without other 3rd party modules to see if there is any issue.

Hello @shokinro

I uninstalled your module, I have those translation problem

What do you mean by Please try on clean installation of PrestaShop 1.7.1.1 and our modules ?

Do I have to install again prestashop ?

Best regards

I uninstalled your module, I have those translation problem

Do you mean, after uninstall of our modules, the problem still persists?

If it does, them the issue is not related to our modules.

What do you mean by Please try on clean installation of PrestaShop 1.7.1.1 and our modules ?

Yes, install PrestaShop 1.7.1.1 from scratch and then install our modules.
But do not install any other 3rd party modules, I think it should be fine.

Ok I'll uninstall and install Prestashop again.

I let you know if it is then ok with agile module.

I hope I will be able to use the Template I bought after all, they told me it was ok for any module that works with Classic Template/

Thank you for your support

Module update:

We have added following new features to front store seller management panel - Products tab.

- Bulk Action of Disable multiple products 

- Bulk Action of Enable multiple products 

- Bulk Action of Delete multiple products 

Module update:

We fixed a bug related to front store - seller product management page - combination price impact  

When you set price impact to "Deduction", after save and reload you will see it shows as "Increase" even it is saved correctly.

This happens for both PrestaShop 1.6x and 1.7x

New version of the module has been released

For PrestaShop 1..6x - Version 3.4.2.0 - 2017.08.09
=======================================
Feature - Front store - My Seller Account - Products tab - Bulk Action for delete/disable/enable multiple products
Changed - Front store - My Seller Account - Move Manufacturer/Supplier from Information tab to Association tan in 

Fix - Front store, Product Details page price displayed at front is incorrect - when specific price set at My Seller Account for product with combination the 
Fix - Front store, Product CSV export on products list page, Quantity is always exported as 0.
Fix - Potential security issue - download customer info without login aft front store.
Fix - Front store - Product management - images tab, Uploaded images was not displayed.
Fix - Front Store - Product management - Combination - it show as "Increase" even you set Price Impact set to reductioin  

For PrestaShop 1.7x - Version 3.7.2.0 - 2017.08.03
=======================================
Feature - Front store - My Seller Account - Products tab - Bulk Action for delete/disable/enable multiple products
Changed - Front store - My Seller Account - Move Manufacturer/Supplier from Information tab to Association tan 

Fix - Front Store - Product management - Combination - it show as "Increase" even you set Price Impact set to reductioin  
Fix - Front store, Product Details page price displayed at front is incorrect - when specific price set at My Seller Account for product with combination 
Fix - After uninstall agile multiple seller module, there is an error caused by IndexController.php override 
Fix - Potential security issue - download customer info without login aft front store.
Fix - Combination quantity change does not save on back office product admin page.
Fix - Under HTTPS environment, tinemce.js was blocked because it as loaded over non-https

We found an bug and fixed, it will be included in next release.

Fix - Seller Signup link was displayed on top right corner even when you configured as not allow customer to sign up at front.

We have fixed a bug related to seller invoice number module. 

- Fix - when try to download invoice, the default file name does not include ".pdf" if the agile seller invoice number has been installed.

this module has been updated to fix and issue related seller virtual shop theme related issues for PrestaShop 1.7x

Version 3.7.2.2 - 2017.10.09
Fix - Related to multiple shop module with multiple themes - when a new seller is signed up, default theme assigned will be go back go "basic". 

Module update: Front Store - Seller Management Panel - Products tab

We have added validation of Name/Friendly URL field of product editing page to preventing product image displaying issue on front product listing pages.
PrestaShop 1.7x uses product Friendly URL (link rewrite) field in the product image URL, if friendly URL was not entered for specific language, then the product images will not be displayed when use choose that language on front store.

New version release of this module

Version 3.7.2.3 - 2017.10.15
Fix - Front- Seller Management Panel - Products ta - when you allow seller to copy products from store (public product templates), it does not work properly. 
Fix - Front Store - Seller Management Panel - Products tab: Validation of Name/Friendly URL field of product editing page
Fix - Pagination issue on front store seller virtual shop page and products listing pages.

An issues  with new version of PrestaShop found with accessory module Agile Multiple Shop module

- Shop By Location function does not work properly. It always show no product found unless you choose all locations option.

The issue has been fixed and will be release in next version.

Edited by shokinro

Agile Multiple Seller module update:

Found following 2 minor bugs in PrestaShlp 1.7x and it has been fixed.

Fix - Front store - seller management panel - Error message translation issue on managament pages from our modules.
Fix - Front store - Seller management panel - at product editing page, the product price displayed with 4 floating decimals

We have added following new feature to the accessory module - agile multiple shop module.

The new feature will show a new filter on seller virtual shop home page to filter products by categories. This new feature is currently only available for PrestaShop 1.6x, but we will also implement that on PrestaShop 1.7x shortly.

made some changes to multiple seller module 

Change - Change to use encoded order reference instead of numeric order ID in the URL of link to order details pages. 
Change - Change to show encoded order reference instead of order ID seller commission history and other places.