Quote for custom module for decal store

bowlergolfer

Hello, I am interested in getting a custom module for my prestashop store. We sell wall decals and I would like a module that would allow the customer to preview the decal on their wall color before adding to the cart. Here is what I would like to see done...

Customer sees a design they like and clicks on it to take them to the product page. Here they see a description along with a button that says "customize". When they click customize the design along with attributes will appear in a shadow box that allows the customer to customize their product. Here they can choose a wall color (background color) along with a color for their decal. As the admin, I need to be able to choose the wall colors to be seen. Once these are chosen once they will be saved in the module for all products. The decal design colors will be PNG files that I upload so you can see the background. The ability to add other colors should also be available since some of our designs involve more than one color. Also in the shadow box will be an attribute for size and the price shown above the add to cart button. Once they click add to cart the normal sequence of events takes place. this module needs to be responsive as well as most of our customers use mobile and our theme is responsive. The prestashop version I have is 1.6. Thank you!