Wordpress Header + Footer to Prestashop ~ Please Help

Hi Everyone, thank you for checking this and any HELP would be greatly appreciated!

Have chosen Prestashop to use an an online store. Cool product but i'm not the greatest developer and I'm really struggling with the WP -> PS Intergration. Namely the Header and Footer content into Prestashop.

I have searched the forums and net throughly and have tried half a dozen ways but am really struggling so any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my last hope before I look at hiring a freelancer who's experienced with smarty.

I have WordPress as my primary CMS installed at the root of my directory structure (~/). Prestashop is installed in a sub-directory named shop (~/shop/).

I would like to take the header and footer from my WordPress Installation: My Website and place them into Prestashop. My Shop Website

The WordPress header to sit between the top nav and block top menu and the footer to sit below the newsletter signup row. 

In doing so I would like to also move the block top search (quick search) to the blocktopmenu in the right hand side so we can keep that awesome search module active.

Yeh so thats the gist of it.

Please help if you can!

Cheers,

Kail