Customer orders not converting into purchases after payment confirmation

We have had our store open a week and a half, and I still have to check paypal to find out if we had a sale. If I have a new payment amount, I then have to go back to my BO and find the cart that's worth that amount, and then manually convert it into an order. Doing this keeps the sale from registering with my affiliate program. Then I have to manually add our affiliate's commission, and then HOPE that the customer commented with the affiliate's name that referred them. The Post Affiliate Pro software that I'm using can't track my sales, and who gets the commission, when an order does not convert into a sale after receiving a payment acceptance from Paypal. I have spoken to Paypal and they informed me that if we are getting an email about the payment, and are getting a payment, then we are integrated correctly. PAP is also integrated correctly because it does keep track of the IP address from all the raw clicks on our site. My BO does sometimes provide an IP address of the customer, but checking multiple IPs against 10s of thousands of raw clicks, is not feasible.  Please help! 

(Using PrestaShop 1.6.1)

Use the Euro version it works everytime, I posted a 3.6.8 version that I am using here on the forum see below.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/419632-paypal-no-order-in-bo-temp-fix-16/

You could also use the 3.10.1 version from the Prestashop modules store.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/1748-paypal.html

The module I posted has The US PayPal logo the other will have the PayPal Euro Logo but can be changed by editing the image folder.

Let ne know if you need help with that if you choose the 3.10 version.