Prestashop 1.6.1.1 not rendering any stats?

I have a problem with statistics after upgrading to 1.6.1.1 (from 1.6.0.6).

All my old statistics is still there, but no new sales is rendering any new statistics.

My sales stats is 0 for each day after the upgrade.

Any clues on how to solve it? Ive read threads about the error in older versions but I guess it must be working in 1.6.1.1 by now?

I have a problem with statistics after upgrading to 1.6.1.1 (from 1.6.0.6).

All my old statistics is still there, but no new sales is rendering any new statistics.

My sales stats is 0 for each day after the upgrade.

Any clues on how to solve it? Ive read threads about the error in older versions but I guess it must be working in 1.6.1.1 by now?

I have the same issue with the 1.6.1.1 upgrade as well, everything was fine before that.

Yeah its very frustrating. I can also mention that if you select a date in the dashboard to list the stats. It just falls back to select the current day every time you browse to another page in backoffice and then back to dashboard. Previously it remembered the dates you selected previously.

Thats minor of course, the big issue is that order statistics isnt updated at all :/

upgraded from 1.6.1.0

same issue here..  i'm feeling the store owner will be angry, confused and very frustrated on monday when he see the stats all empty....

:(

edit:

The status page is fine.. all ok.
The problem seems to be only on dashboard.

Edited by omine (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...