Jameh

Stamps new version couldn't imports order after batch reauthorization

I got the notice from stamps system, saying I need to batch reauthorization, then I downloaded stamps.php they provided me and uploaded to my website root file. everything looks work, there was no error, it says needs 30min for transferring orders from prestashop. I tried place an order from my website, and found stamps.com couldn't import my order. So up to now after I made reauthorization, there is null order of my website shows up.

Please tell me what was happen?

Thanks in advance.

You can consume these healthy foods to your brain by consuming more oatmeal and avocadoes. But, definitely, the biggest raise is bass. That's because bass is not empty of that balanced, Brain Booster pills omega-3. Howmuch bass? Well, nutritionists claim 2-3 times weekly is pretty good for some folks but when that appears unrealistic for your requirements then you should consider fish oil supplements. Neuro Elite

http://fatburnxonline.com/neuro-elite/

I fixed the issue for reauthorize with stamps.com, 1.7.6.0 was change password verification method, i have to add some code on stamps.php

I attached the modified file

You need to wait for 30min after reauthorized stamps pc software to prestashop .

stamps.php